Dynamis Currency to each plaer

starlight

Dynamis Currency to each plaer

Post by starlight » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:50 am

Hi im new here and was just wondering, i have been searching everywhere but cant seem to find a answer. Is there a tool or script i can use to have the dynamis currency fall to just 1 person? (say the party or alliance lrd) or a way to have currency duplicated to each player in dynamis, so that each player gets the currency that falls? Im not good with writing scripts and dont know if there is a tool or what not. Thanks

xipies

Re: Dynamis Currency to each plaer

Post by xipies » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm

You could do it from a client using something like LightLuggage (Windower) or Lotomatic/Lootwhore (Ashita) to make it all drop to one person.

starlight

Post by starlight » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:10 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. Ill try that out.

starlight

Post by starlight » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:56 pm

Well those spam the server and it's a problem for me. Is there a way i could write a script that when entering dynamis the alliance or party leader could get just the currency that falls automatically? I have been looking through alot of the scripts and such but i dont do that much coding, could i be pointed in a direction where variables might be the same or a list of variables i might be able to use to achieve this action?
even if its a simple script command or gm command? any help would be awesome, Thanks in advance

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:42 pm

YOu could write a script sure.. Write a LUA function in the core that loops through the treasure pool and gives it all to a charid. Then in the game call the script via a gm command (example: @dynaloot whasf) giving the player name to send it to, and your function would do the work.
-- Whasf

Desufire

Post by Desufire » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Isn't there an option in the game itself for like a Quartermaster? Everything will drop to the designated player.

starlight

Post by starlight » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:48 pm

Well there is certain rules with QM that wont allow that to work. Thanks whasf ill try that.