.SQL files completing unsuccessfully

Crosine

Re: .SQL files completing unsuccessfully

Post by Crosine » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:06 pm

UPDATE: Just wanted to let everyone know that I solved the issue the correct way. I had become a little wary about trying to test the .sql files after altering their configuration, as I didn't want my server to crash, so I decided to do some digging. Come to find out when I was following the steps to reinstall MySQL the download link I clicked on was labeled "recommended download" or something along that line. If you choose that option on the MySQL website it will download Version 5.7 which DOES NOT have immediate access to the Innodb. After finding the correct package (Version 5.6.26) and reinstalling, all .sql files executed properly. Thanks again for the assistance everyone and Thank you all for your hard work. 8-)

fnx

Post by fnx » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Cross posting this here as it is the same issue I had with the login error when I finally realized there were Sql errors.

The database was indeed farked up and the fix took a little bit of research the solution is to:
1) Stop MYSQL.
2) Delete ib_logfile0 and dib_logfile1 in the root MYSQL data directory.
3) Restart MYSQL.
4) Execute the Darkstar SQL files with the save char data batch file and change your zone_settings IP.
5) Look through the log for any errors and delete the related FRM/MYD/IBD files in the /root/Darkstar specific MYSQL data directory.
6) Execute the Darkstar SQL files with the save char data batch file and change your zone_settings IP.
7) Restart your now fully functional server and Enjoy ! ! !

Deadrik

Post by Deadrik » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:51 pm

I have sort of the same problem with only the accounts_sessions.sql but its a different error msg so I'm not entirely sure the same fix applies. would love to know if its at all related before i start deleting files and making big changes. This is the error i get:

[Err] 1813 - Tablespace '`dspdb`.`accounts_sessions`' exists.
[Err] CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `accounts_sessions` (
`accid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`charid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`targid` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`linkshellid1` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`linkshellrank1` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`linkshellid2` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`linkshellrank2` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`session_key` binary(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0',
`server_addr` int(10) unsigned zerofill NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000000000',
`server_port` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`client_addr` int(10) unsigned zerofill NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000000000',
`client_port` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`charid`),
UNIQUE KEY `accid` (`accid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------