.SQL files completing unsuccessfully

Crosine

.SQL files completing unsuccessfully

Post by Crosine » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Hey everyone!
I would like to say thanks for all your hard work and dedication. Without you guys we wouldn't be able to enjoy this game the way it is meant to be played. With that said, on to my issue. I recently decided to rebuild my server from scratch, and during this process while trying to execute my .sql files in navicat, I came across accounts_parties.sql and accounts_sessions.sql won't complete successfully. Once I get these to load I can then get triggers.sql to load. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance ^^

whasf
Site Admin

Re: .SQL files completing unsuccessfully

Post by whasf » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:50 pm

What error(s) are you getting? Those files haven't changed in a good while.
-- Whasf

Crosine

Post by Crosine » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:59 pm

accounts_parties.sql returns this:

[Err] 1031 - Table storage engine for 'accounts_parties' doesn't have this option
[Err] CREATE TABLE `accounts_parties` (
`charid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`partyid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`partyflag` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`allianceid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`timestamp` TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
PRIMARY KEY (`charid`),
FOREIGN KEY (`charid`) REFERENCES accounts_sessions(`charid`)
ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 ROW_FORMAT=FIXED;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

accounts_sessions.sql returns this:

[Err] 1031 - Table storage engine for 'accounts_sessions' doesn't have this option
[Err] CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `accounts_sessions` (
`accid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`charid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`targid` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`linkshellid1` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`linkshellrank1` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`linkshellid2` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`linkshellrank2` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`session_key` binary(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0',
`server_addr` int(10) unsigned zerofill NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000000000',
`server_port` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`client_addr` int(10) unsigned zerofill NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000000000',
`client_port` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`charid`),
UNIQUE KEY `accid` (`accid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 ROW_FORMAT=FIXED;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:26 pm

your db doesn't have InnoDB? or something along those lines

Crosine

Post by Crosine » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:37 pm

Not sure, I was following the instructions in the online guide after reformatting my other rig to be a dedicated server. Re-downloaded everything fresh, is it something that I need to do after starting the servers for the first time possibly? I'm not sure what account_parties or account_sessions govern as far as in game, still newbish with some of this stuff xD. I did a direct initial download from GIT to acquire the .sql's, maybe I need to try and re-clone and see if it fixes it.

Crosine

Post by Crosine » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:27 am

I tried re-cloning to no avail. However, I think I may have figured out why it wasn't taking. After checking all the other .sql files I noticed that the engine for accounts_parties and accounts_sessions didn't match all the other engines used for the other .sql files. I altered the .sql script to reflect the same engine as all the others. I am not sure how this will affect the game as a how as I haven't compiled the servers yet to test it but if indeed that was the issue I will be sure to post. Thanks for your time everyone and stay awesome 8-)

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:59 am

Crosine wrote:I tried re-cloning to no avail. However, I think I may have figured out why it wasn't taking. After checking all the other .sql files I noticed that the engine for accounts_parties and accounts_sessions didn't match all the other engines used for the other .sql files. I altered the .sql script to reflect the same engine as all the others. I am not sure how this will affect the game as a how as I haven't compiled the servers yet to test it but if indeed that was the issue I will be sure to post. Thanks for your time everyone and stay awesome 8-)
they are InnoDB because they use foreign keys and the rest don't - the issue has nothing to do with the server files, but with something in your setup that's causing it to not work properly

Crosine

Post by Crosine » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:27 am

Thanks for the reply Lotus. Not sure how I would even go about installing INNODB if my install was missing it as I followed the install guide step by step for everything. But changing the engine to what all the other .sql files were using worked though. Everything installed and compiled the way it was suppose to after I changed it and after my initial login the character sessions saved as they were suppose to. Its weird but it worked :lol: Thanks again.

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:38 am

The InnoDB engine is an option when going through the install. They must have changed it to make it the non-default
-- Whasf

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Crosine wrote:Thanks for the reply Lotus. Not sure how I would even go about installing INNODB if my install was missing it as I followed the install guide step by step for everything. But changing the engine to what all the other .sql files were using worked though. Everything installed and compiled the way it was suppose to after I changed it and after my initial login the character sessions saved as they were suppose to. Its weird but it worked :lol: Thanks again.
yes, it'll work, but parties will either not work or give you crashes, as it expects that foreign key to remove entries from accounts_parties