Kupo FFXI Nostalgic Private FFXI Server

morsx

Re: Kupo FFXI Nostalgic Private FFXI Server

Post by morsx » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Xandman once again - we don't have any plans to add the ToAU expansion

Run_Away

Post by Run_Away » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:30 am

This warning is in place to inform potential players that you have taken extra measures not taken by other DSP servers. Including the transmitting of their MAC address. Your lack of disclosure on the change is why this warning was posted.

xandman

Post by xandman » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:57 pm

morsx wrote:Xandman once again - we don't have any plans to add the ToAU expansion
sorry , just wanted some clarification because there is a big difference between "we have no plans to add Toau at this time because there is too much other work to do" and "We don't ever want to add Toau because we want it to be a pure cop server"

Run_Away

Post by Run_Away » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:41 am

It appears that they do not like the truth posted on their forums which is fine so I will post it here

demolish
Developer

Post by demolish » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Run_Away wrote:It appears that they do not like the truth posted on their forums which is fine so I will post it here

...why?
you already posted the same warning earlier viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21235&start=0#p35787

you can delete your own post once you've read this there's really no point to the newer post
<Giblet[NewBrain]> kj with this first step would be fine on my shit
Click here for a guide on scripting missions.

morsx

Post by morsx » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:42 pm

2 months in and we are already averaging 60-70 players online at peak times! Checkout our new status page: http://status.kupoffxi.net/online

If you're looking for that old school retail feel the way FFXI was meant to be played by its original creators this is the place to be! We're hard at work getting everything working the way it should be!

Our installation takes less than an hour once you've downloaded our installation package for 64bit operating systems.

armoxus

Post by armoxus » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Just posting to say this server is the best server I've played on to date and I've played on dozens. Server population seems to consistently reach over a 100 every day currently with new people joining constantly. I recommend it for anyone out there looking to join a classic era FFXI private server