Looking for a server help please?

r34p3r88

Looking for a server help please?

Post by r34p3r88 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:32 am

I want to join a server that has the highest population and is the most vanilla. I used to play and wish to get back in to what I remember. I am willing to play some of the higher rate servers but just wondering which servers have the highest pop for vanilla an non vanilla? I am asking to see if any admins who have access to the numbers could tell me. Thanks

TeoTwawki
Developer

Re: Looking for a server help please?

Post by TeoTwawki » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:45 pm

By most vanilla, do you mean 75 cap? I hear Kupo's good + oldschool + less strict than Nasomi. Nasomi will be your "we don't budge from oldschool" standard so that might be your thing. By making population your biggest criteria though keep in mind this reinforcing a cycle: if everyone goes to whichever "the biggest" server is that server would have do something so bad as to cause a mass exodus of players abandoning their characters for any other server to be bigger. You'd have to be dumb on the order of wiping out everyone's gil or inventories to make that sort of thing happen.
Hi, I run The Demiurge server.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
PLS USE [ code ] CODE TAGS [ /code ] WHEN POSTING CODE
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS