NIGHTBROOD's Alpha Server(old, please delete)

bdk

Re: NIGHTBROOD's Altana Server

Post by bdk » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:10 am

soulsin wrote:I have came back to server after been away and going to be helping work on it again. So come join us to enjoy the fun and stuff to come, Will be see what we can add in for our players. Also I am GM there so if you need help with stuff welcome to ask ^^

Server is set to Lvl 90
EXP Rate: 3.6x
no EXP loss on death
Crafting 10x normal rate
90 running speed
Dyna, Limbus, Others coming
We have Abyssea (ACP, and other addon stories work to a degree, as well as ToAU and WoTG)
All jobs not including GEOmancer/RUNe Fencer
Auto restarter on crash(allow 4-5 mins for full restart and force logout of players)
All jobs unlocked at start
Support Jobs unlocked at start
Skill rates: 9x retail
100 mil starting Gil
Auction House fully stocked weekly
Explorer Moggle unlocked at level 1
Outpost Warps unlocked for all
Homepoint Crystals will cure hp/mp like Mog House

http://nightbrood.freeforums.net/

Awesome! So will you be going back to lv99? What about my toon that was lv99 before the cap was reduced to 75? What about the items I already had?

soulsin

Post by soulsin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 pm

bdk wrote:Awesome! So will you be going back to lv99? What about my toon that was lv99 before the cap was reduced to 75? What about the items I already had?
Well I know all toons that was lvl 99 was reverted back. We could probably see what can do about for you having lvl 90 as that what our server is setup atm. We have talked bout going back to 99 sometime down the road. We have to see what of about the gear. Which as I got custom NPC in and more coming. Which can talk with server owner and see what can offer to work for your Char.
[GM] Soulsin

soulsin

Post by soulsin » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:15 am

EXP Rate: 10x retail
no EXP loss on death
Crafting 10x normal rate
10x running speed
content is pre-Seekers(ACP, and other addon stories work to a degree, as well as ToAU and WoTG) Soon to allow player go here.
Abyssea Maws work!(no quests yet)
Cruor NPC give custom buffs for in Abyssea.
Also can buy Gear from Cruor NPC and Dominion NPC, working on the other NPC for gear.
Limbus working
All jobs not including GEOmancer/RUNe Fencer (coming soon)
Auto restarter on crash(allow 4-5 mins for full restart and force logout of players)
Level cap is 90 for all players, Max Merits 99
All jobs unlocked at start
Support Jobs Quest
Limit Break Quests are bypassed
Skill rates: 9x retail
Auction House fully stocked weekly with 76+ gear!! With a lot of the 76+ Gear in
Explorer Moggle unlocked at level 1
Outpost Warps unlocked for all(including Tu'lia and Tavnazia)
Homepoint Crystals will cure hp/mp like Mog House
Custom trial quests!
We have discuss working on custom foods
Players can use @help to get list of the Commands they can use
We have a great staff, that will help players in need when they find a bug. Also if reported on forums we get someone to fix.

Last edited by soulsin on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[GM] Soulsin

bdk

Post by bdk » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:06 pm

soulsin wrote:
bdk wrote:Awesome! So will you be going back to lv99? What about my toon that was lv99 before the cap was reduced to 75? What about the items I already had?
Well I know all toons that was lvl 99 was reverted back. We could probably see what can do about for you having lvl 90 as that what our server is setup atm. We have talked bout going back to 99 sometime down the road. We have to see what of about the gear. Which as I got custom NPC in and more coming. Which can talk with server owner and see what can offer to work for your Char.
OK. Tried to login but couldn't but was able to "recreate" my account (Aya) but toon (also named Aya) is still there I think coz when I tried to recreate it I got error but worked when I chose a different toon name.

soulsin

Post by soulsin » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:48 am

It shows your Char Aya is there with all Lvl 1 Jobs and we would not do that if you had 99 Before we would reverted it to server lvl at the time it was done. I will let Owner know and see what he can come up with.
[GM] Soulsin

Curly

Post by Curly » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:47 am

Excuse me. I logged in and only started with 10k Gil. Not 100k.

bdk

Post by bdk » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:03 am

soulsin wrote:It shows your Char Aya is there with all Lvl 1 Jobs and we would not do that if you had 99 Before we would reverted it to server lvl at the time it was done. I will let Owner know and see what he can come up with.
Thanks Soulsin. You may be referring to my new toon "Anya". I wasn't able to create a toon named Aya. TBH I'm more wanting my Rank, ZM and CoP progress back as levels aren't too bad. It's missions I hate... LOL!

soulsin

Post by soulsin » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:07 pm

I looked up your ID and it Showed Aya was old Char. But we might be able see get something fixed. You might wanna msg Aideth on the forums on our site and let him know about it too.
[GM] Soulsin

Curly

Post by Curly » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:38 pm

I just need to ask how active is the server and how many players do you guys usually get?

soulsin

Post by soulsin » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Well we have quite few on and we do stuff even us GM's will do without using anything and be like a player, just depending sometimes cause they do work and sometimes their play time varies. But we are always coming up with stuff to add on server to bring players here and make it fun for them.
[GM] Soulsin