NIGHTBROOD's Alpha Server(old, please delete)

Curly

Re: NIGHTBROOD's Altana Server

Post by Curly » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Curly's Review of Nightbrood - AWESOME!

Just pure awesome guys. When I first joined I was a bit confused, there was nobody on for about an hour or so. But I stuck it out, I grabbed my Black Mage and started leveling, then when I went back to town for the Auction House, I met a little taru named Rican, adorable little thing he was. Wearing a moogle hat and that spiffy new years outfit. He greeted me with a warm welcome and even gave me 1 Mil, along with an awesome chocobo suit! Kweh! So he went over the commands of the server and I got settled, Nightbrood has a few commands that were native to me that other servers didn't have~ The coolest feature of that server is the @chocobo command. You throw your arms back, glow green and then you summon your chocobo. Versus some other servers where it just...kinda appears under you and that it! But overall as I got settled in, I got to meet a lot of the local players and they're pretty awesome and oh man, if you like dark humor you should meet the server Dark Knight, Draekon. He's a real hoot. (P.S. - Don't give him any Dark Steel shields....)

The server is magnificent, there is still many updates to be done, but the fact that Nightbrood has been around this long and I haven't found out about it? Shame on me! If you're looking for a fun, challenging and casual server to hang around on, Nightbrood is it folks. We need more awesome people to make the server even MORE AWESOME! So come hang out, I'm always on and I'm willing to help anyone who needs it. The GM's are more than friendly and are willing to help you out if they're around to do so as well! Rican is the player GM, he usually is the guy running around assisting players. I remember dying in Gusgen Mines, and Rican came and revived me. LOL. The @regen feature is excellent for leveling, since some of the mobs do hit harder. But don't rely on it to keep an NM from kicking your butt. I learned this the hard way after running into Battering Ram thinking I could take him with a bit of Regen. NOPE! But overall, the server is excellent, the staff are cool, come hang out guys, you won't be disappointed. 8-)

Sincerely, Curly
A Happy Player on Darkbrood
Last edited by Curly on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulsin

Post by soulsin » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:52 pm

Thank you and we still work on stuff cause we plan to bring more custom content soon as we are in process discuss on how go about it. Glad to see you on the server
[GM] Soulsin

nme0924

Post by nme0924 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:10 pm

i fell in love with this server the minute i played the community is great and GMs are very friendly and open to questions id give it an absolutely solid 10/10

soulsin

Post by soulsin » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:36 am

We have updated server with some things, and we are planning to work on more to come.
[GM] Soulsin

soulsin

Post by soulsin » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:56 am

We have put custom npc for Empy Weapons and we will be working on Myth Weapons to get them on a NPC for way to Obtain. A lot more custom content coming.
[GM] Soulsin

Curly

Post by Curly » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:16 pm

This server is no longer online. The owner is going on a hiatus. Nightbrood will be back later.

Dang065

Post by Dang065 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:19 pm

The server is back online. Sorry for the long Snk/Invs, server is back and running great. As a bonus we are currently configuring Escha zones as we noticed we have the NMs for those zones, as to what it is I will leave it up to the players to discover. Welcome back and see you in game!
Aideth Elwing, Owner of NIGHTBROOD
http://www/nightbrood.freeforums.net/

darkherox99

Post by darkherox99 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:35 am

Server closed or online?

Dang065

Post by Dang065 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:11 am

Server is back online.
Aideth Elwing, Owner of NIGHTBROOD
http://www/nightbrood.freeforums.net/

Curly

Post by Curly » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:52 am

Just to give people a heads up. DO NOT sign up onto the website right now or try to login. Aideth is dealing with a rogue GM who has broken into several of his accounts and is impersonating/banning people. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT sign up on the website. I will update this as soon as the situation is back under control. If anyone however wishes to inform him who is already on the website you may, it will shoot him an email. I can't login to my account because the person banned me and I was an admin myself. So I'm actually going to ask that people login and shoot Aideth Elwing a message.

I've tried contacting him through Discord, but the person who took his account broke into that too along with his Rockstar account, he's trying to cover his tracks through manipulation, so I am putting out a general public SOS.
whasf wrote:This post has been disputed by the thread owner. Take it with a grain of salt.