Looking for an easy-mode server

Dragomair

Looking for an easy-mode server

Post by Dragomair » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:40 am

I'm a retail player and I'd like to play around on an 'easy-mode' server.
Things I'm looking for: Easy R/M/E - Some special buffs or something

TeoTwawki
Developer

Re: Looking for an easy-mode server

Post by TeoTwawki » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Everyone makes either easy mode or old school it seems, so shouldn't be hard to find one (bet you its even on the 1st page of postings).
Hi, I run The Demiurge server.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
PLS USE [ code ] CODE TAGS [ /code ] WHEN POSTING CODE
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS

Dragomair

Post by Dragomair » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:03 pm

forgottenandlost wrote:Everyone makes either easy mode or old school it seems, so shouldn't be hard to find one (bet you its even on the 1st page of postings).
They're mostly just standard servers with a higher exp rate. Not really what I'm looking for

TeoTwawki
Developer

Post by TeoTwawki » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Several on page 1 have buffs and freebies, not just boosted XP and movement. One starts every login with refresh/regen/regain. Another allows GM commands for non GMs.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be rude, just letting you know they are there and rather common. I'll hush now and gl with getting one you like.
Hi, I run The Demiurge server.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
PLS USE [ code ] CODE TAGS [ /code ] WHEN POSTING CODE
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS

Dragomair

Post by Dragomair » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:11 am

forgottenandlost wrote:Several on page 1 have buffs and freebies, not just boosted XP and movement. One starts every login with refresh/regen/regain. Another allows GM commands for non GMs.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be rude, just letting you know they are there and rather common. I'll hush now and gl with getting one you like.
about 50% of the ones I'd be interested in either have no players, no ashita support, or are offline now.

atom0s
Developer

Post by atom0s » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:31 am

Dragomair wrote:
forgottenandlost wrote:Several on page 1 have buffs and freebies, not just boosted XP and movement. One starts every login with refresh/regen/regain. Another allows GM commands for non GMs.

about 50% of the ones I'd be interested in either have no players, no ashita support, or are offline now.
Only 3 servers are blacklisted from Ashita. 1 of which is no longer online.
Servers themselves cannot block Ashita, there is no way to detect it.

There are a few servers that are new and some old that are promising and seem to help the project as a whole.
One that has caught my eye recently is Resolute (http://resolute.sarpixel.com/) which has a very nice and clean website. evenmonkeys seems to be a very nice person so far from his posts on here as well. :)

GraveNET

Post by GraveNET » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:59 pm

atom0s wrote:
Dragomair wrote:

Only 3 servers are blacklisted from Ashita. 1 of which is no longer online.
Servers themselves cannot block Ashita, there is no way to detect it.

There are a few servers that are new and some old that are promising and seem to help the project as a whole.
One that has caught my eye recently is Resolute (http://resolute.sarpixel.com/) which has a very nice and clean website. evenmonkeys seems to be a very nice person so far from his posts on here as well. :)
Wow you guys delete posts quick... Ok i'll repost over yonder People still have the right to choose software usage even if you dont agree

atom0s
Developer

Post by atom0s » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:12 pm

GraveNET wrote:Wow you guys delete posts quick... Ok i'll repost over yonder People still have the right to choose software usage even if you dont agree
It's not a matter of people choosing what they do/don't want to use. It is how you are going about posting it.
If you want to continue posting it including the lies and junk included, it will continue to be deleted from this forum.

GraveNET

Post by GraveNET » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:14 pm

atom0s wrote:
GraveNET wrote:Wow you guys delete posts quick... Ok i'll repost over yonder People still have the right to choose software usage even if you dont agree
It's not a matter of people choosing what they do/don't want to use. It is how you are going about posting it.
If you want to continue posting it including the lies and junk included, it will continue to be deleted from this forum.
There were no lies in there---
windower works with private servers and they have the right to choose...

People that donated to EVO cannot use Ashita on servers you have blocked--

Neither of which were lies..

Vivitaru

Post by Vivitaru » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:17 pm

atom0s wrote: It's not a matter of people choosing what they do/don't want to use. It is how you are going about posting it.
Can you please set the record straight and tell us what is true and what isn't? I really would like to know since i'm totally in the dark with what's going on with those blacklisting issues...