LegionDark with Fiber Connection, Puppetmaster, 3 years up!

legionffxi

Re: LegionDark LIVE! Now with Server Transfer Service!

Post by legionffxi » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Jailers and AV added and re-worked for 99 cap with additional drops.
Custom NPC added to Augment lv 73 sea torques.
P. Warden added.

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:23 am

Hi All! It has been a few weeks since we have provided any kind of status update or shown anything we have been working on so we would like to take the opportunity to provide an update on the project.

First this week has been an exciting week with the official launch of the Server Transfer Service. In our first week of offering this exclusive service we have transferred nearly 20 accounts from various servers over to Legion bringing our nightly prime time numbers over 70 players. The benefit of this service is simple if your stuck on a 75/99 cap server with nothing to do, you can migrate your character over to Legion and not have to worry about lost time or character data. All without harming the data on the server you currently play on.

Also this month we became the first server to roll out working sea completely redesigned for level 99.

Of course what sea would be complete without AV and her pets! Please note the tanks are currently tanking in Emperiyan Reforge (109) gear which is not yet available to players

Last but not least this week we also rolled out the final ZNM mob Pandemonium Warden!

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:37 pm

"God's casting is interrupted."

Imagine if that happened during the creation of the universe :o

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Sun May 10, 2015 8:55 am

Due to my ISP pissing me off I am forced to change ISP providers. Starting tomorrow Monday May 11, please use 107.134.149.145 to connect directly to the game. There is a 24-48 hour grace period for the domain to switch in all the L3 servers over the net to the new IP address. Post Tuesday May 12 Maint. the domain should again work with no issues.

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Sun May 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Edited since the direct IP link is no longer needed.
Last edited by Delaide on Tue May 12, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Tue May 12, 2015 7:02 pm

ISP migration is complete please use legiondark.com to connect again

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Tue May 12, 2015 8:50 pm

legionffxi wrote:ISP migration is complete please use legiondark.com to connect again
Nice to hear. Hope everything went smoothly for the migration :D

Shadow-R

Post by Shadow-R » Sat May 16, 2015 9:13 am

Hi I'm sorry, but I am newbite in private servers, I supose that I cant' migrate my official character, do I? If I guive you the description of my official character (you could check him somwhere like ah.com, I dont know :S, or a table that I can fill in, with any clue that suggest to you that is true who my char is, for example sell x item by 1 gil at x hour), could you create a similar one?

Anyways I was looking for a private server, I found yours and I think is better in some aspects than the officials. You can play alone much better, but still you can play in party/alliance with friends, fothermore you dont have to waste so much time like I did :'( and you can release yourself from the game much better. I Will be pkeased if I could play on your server with all you.

One thing more before I finish, I have read something ( sorry about my bad English XP) like if I update game's data (because I dont have installed rigth now) with the new official update I won't be able to play, is that true, of it is, where I can find the datas previous to the new updtae which I can play?

Shadow-R

Post by Shadow-R » Sat May 16, 2015 9:27 am

One thing more, I have some friends in other private servers that arent DarkStarProject servers, Could them migrate to LegionDS?

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Sat May 16, 2015 10:07 am

We can migrate any character Official or not, but as always depending on the server and items on it we reserve the right to refuse migration. IE a GM character from another server is a no go.