LegionDark with Fiber Connection, Puppetmaster, 3 years up!

legionffxi

Re: LegionDark Beta LIVE!

Post by legionffxi » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Updated main post

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Some pics from this weekends events

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:14 pm

Had near 40 ppl online tonight was a good night, we introduced Cruor Buffs, KI and a Brand New Shinryu BCNM!

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:10 am

We had a small patch on March 10th the following features were added to the server

- Abyssea all areas Monsters behavior was reflected to mirror retail
- Spawn points of Monsters in Abyssea have been adjusted to reflect retail
- Roughly 80 Missing NM's were added to Abyssea with their loot pools.
- Remaining Missing Abyssea EXP mobs were added.
- KI's and Atma added to all Abyssea NM's.

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:04 am

Legion, I wanted to ask, do you contribute these updates to the darkstar project? Not accusing, just wondering, because I am not sure how much of your stuff is custom or not acceptable for the project. If not, do you happen to have your own repository fork? I would like to try to pull some of the updates you have done if they are not project acceptable.

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:30 am

Delaide wrote:Legion, I wanted to ask, do you contribute these updates to the darkstar project? Not accusing, just wondering, because I am not sure how much of your stuff is custom or not acceptable for the project. If not, do you happen to have your own repository fork? I would like to try to pull some of the updates you have done if they are not project acceptable.
We do contribute to the project however since most of our NM and gear are under different IDs as well as SOA content it to my knowledge is not considered for the project. There are currently several trusted members working with us to complete abyssea and get it ready for DSP, but that is most likely several months away from fruition.

Elle

Post by Elle » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Excellent server with an awesome community. Have gone through TONS of exp. parties with them and have been having a blast. The content isn't "hand me" either, makes you earn things through time and contribution! Will make this my permanent home for a bit.
The GMs are nice, they're helpful with questions, and the community actually assists.
HIGHLY recommended, my character name is Argus, if you need to look for a leveling partner.

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:36 pm

~ Custom Trials added for Relic and AF Reforge.
~ Lunar Abyssite and Atma system in.
~ Retail Abyssea pop system implemented.

legionffxi

Post by legionffxi » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:54 am

Announcing the LegionDark Server Transfer Tool or STS for short. The purpose of this tool is to make migration from other servers to Legion a simple process. STS is a new service exclusive specifically to LegionDark that allows character data to be transferred from ANY server platform, no more losing all your progress if you choose to change or move to LegionDark.

At this time the tool dumps the following data:
- Name
- Race
- Hair Style
- Main Job
- Main Job Level
- Sub Job
- Sub Job Level
- All Job Levels
- Current Experience
- Title
- Rank
- Rank Points
- Nation
- Residence
- Home Point
- Limit Points
- Merit Points
- Combat Skills
- Crafting Skills
- Key Items
- Inventory Items (Includes all storage containers.)

~STS Service exclusions and guidelines:

~ This service if for new characters only and cannot be used to add items or progression to current players.
~ This service is limited to 1 character per player (sorry not taking mules)
~ Gil in excess of 1,000,000 will not be ported over. (dont mind splashing the economy but no tidal waves)
~ We will only port in gear under lv 76 from any 99 cap venue. (some may not exist here, besides you need something to do!)
~ HQ Hard to get items from players transferring from easy-mode or pay to win servers will be excluded. (sorry no relic weapons bought from NPC's or donations)
~ GM Accounts are excluded from using this service

~ ** Please understand that in order to maintain balance on the server each transfer will be looked at individually with careful consideration given to the originating server. Because of this please expect a 24 hour turnaround (possibly more if heavy volume)**

For more information about this exclusive service from LegionDark please visit http://www.legiondark.com

Curly

Re: LegionDark LIVE! Now with Server Transfer Service!

Post by Curly » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:43 pm

I just joined today. My IGN is of course: Curly
Looking to hang out and have fun, a lot of servers are just "EZ Mode." for people who want things handed to them. I think this server will give me the challenge I want, but also the fun I am looking for, can't wait to meet some of you in-game!