Valkurm Nights Private Server Online!

Volgin

Valkurm Nights Private Server Online!

Post by Volgin » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Greetings, all. Katrinka here. After voluntarily leaving my server because I was completely shut out from my database and the code, I've created another server with a few people.

We are Valkurm Nights. The name was came up with myself and Worndown a few months ago. We're just starting up; however, I can guarantee happiness here for anyone and everyone.

Some information about the server other than regular DSP functionality:
  • 75 cap server.
  • Crafting and skill gain rate at 5x.
  • Gil drops off of all mobs at a decent rate.
  • Stocked Auction House (being audited regularly).
  • Not a gimmie server. You have to work for things you want.
  • Hosted on a server box, not a VPN.
  • Starting Gil at 1,000,000G. Extra characters made do not give the starting gil.
  • 4x Fame Rate.
  • Exp loss upon death starts at Level 37 and is multiplied to make staying alive more...required.
  • 2.5x Movement Speed
  • Uncapped mission areas and BCNMs to allow easier access to end game content.
  • Max merits at 60.
  • For the first month, we accompany findall files to give back part of your gear list if you are moving from GamerzProjectXI.
We do have a couple server rules as well:
  1. No dual boxing. We promote teamwork, not botting.
  2. Any third party software, other than Windower and Ashita obviously, are not permitted.
  3. Have fun and play on!
Interested? Come to our forum, sign up, and download the Windower executable to launch from Windower. If you use Ashita, the IP is nesstea.com.

Questions are always welcome.

Katrinka

atom0s
Developer

Re: Valkurm Nights Private Server Online!

Post by atom0s » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Feel free to remove Ashita from your advertisements as it wont work on your server.

Volgin

Post by Volgin » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 am

I dunno what the deal is here, but if you have a problem with me feel free to be open about it as I have no idea what I did. I would prefer not on this topic, however.

armoxus

Post by armoxus » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:25 pm

what is the forum name im not seeing it

Ness

Post by Ness » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:07 pm

kegfreak

Post by kegfreak » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:23 pm

It's because under twitch rule (pay to win) and other "disagreements" afterwards, that this server was shunned by the dspt community.

Thunder

Post by Thunder » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Deleted by me.
Last edited by Thunder on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GraveNET

Post by GraveNET » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:46 pm

-=Delete Me=-
Last edited by GraveNET on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ness

Post by Ness » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:49 pm

kegfreak wrote:It's because under twitch rule (pay to win) and other "disagreements" afterwards, that this server was shunned by the dspt community.
You registered on the forums to post here (currently 1 post). As for pay to win, I do not accept donations, and I submit my changes to DSP on github. I don't see myself being shunned by DSP.

kegfreak

Post by kegfreak » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Ness, why does it matter that I only have one post? The fact still remains that people got seriously screwed by Twitch (former owner). This was one of the many reasons that prompted atomOs to block the IPs from this server. If you feel this is incorrect, then you need to talk to Katrinka, GraveNET and many other old school players from Worndown's original server before DSP conversion. Someone got screwed out of 1200 dollars if I remember correctly. It was a real bad deal man. I remember another issue was about code, but I don't enough about what happened to make a comment on that. That is why I put "disagreements" since I do not know the full story.