Fenix Server - rising from the ashes!

Alice5150

Fenix Server - rising from the ashes!

Post by Alice5150 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:33 pm

Fenix is a DSP-based private server with quite a bit of our own customization, and we are having our grand re-opening under the new name! We're very excited to recruit members. Our staff consists of private and retail server veterans, whose goal is to provide a server where the population is happy. Our staff is extremely helpful and listens to the server's players concerns, and handles them professionally and efficiently.

Please view The FenixWiki if interested, the front page has everything you need to know, including our How to Join guide.

What Makes Us Unique
- We support Character Data Transfers from other servers! You can even bring relics. See the wiki for more info.
- Fenix sports a unique Points & Rewards System for coveted drops. Rewards are granted in the form of points for completing major story events and defeating top-tier monsters & bosses from each FFXI expansion present on Fenix. The points can then be used to obtain the gear dropped from some of the toughest foes in Vanadiel!
- Also in the works: Mythic Weapon Questline! If you're eligible and have a complete relic, you can start your custom quest for a mythic weapon. Be prepared, it's quite the challenge!
- We're on Discord. If you haven't tried it, you'll love it!

Server Information
- Connect to us in Windower with the following address: login.fenix-xi.com
- Level cap is 75.
- Chains of Promathia content is NOT level-capped.
- Outposts unlocked upon character creation.
- Explorer Moogle teleports open.
- Experience point gain is increased by 2x.
- Crafting skill-up rate is increased by 4x.
- Increased movement speed (about 2x, but feels like more).
- Custom player commands for teleporting and shops.
- Stocked AH @ 2gil, but with enough open spots to encourage crafting.
- Custom crafting center with loaded NPCs, including crystals and HQ crystals.
- Functioning Help Desk and Ticket system to get any issues resolved quickly and efficiently.
- This is just the beginning, we have so much more now, and more to come in the future!

Feel free to ask me anything at all here or at the following links. See you in game!

Fenix Guildwork
Facebook
Wiki

Last edited by Alice5150 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Curly

Re: Exodus Server Now Live - offering character data transfe

Post by Curly » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:34 pm

There is no address. How do you expect people to connect without one? There also isn't one on your Forums/Wiki or Facebook Page. Please add an address.

Alice5150

Post by Alice5150 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Curly wrote:There is no address. How do you expect people to connect without one? There also isn't one on your Forums/Wiki or Facebook Page. Please add an address.
Sorry about that, it was present in the Windower Setup page but not very obvious. I have posted it here and made it more obvious in the wiki, thank you!

Curly

Post by Curly » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Alice5150 wrote:
Curly wrote:There is no address. How do you expect people to connect without one? There also isn't one on your Forums/Wiki or Facebook Page. Please add an address.
Sorry about that, it was present in the Windower Setup page but not very obvious. I have posted it here and made it more obvious in the wiki, thank you!

Sweet. Look forward to seeing you in-game. :)

Curly

Post by Curly » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:34 pm

Curly's Server Review

You guys HAVE to come try this server. You just need to, the GM's are friendly, and super fun. Also the transfer service is spot on guys. They allow you to port your 75 character FROM RETAIL! If that's not a dedicated group of staff , I don't know what is. Everyone is incredibly friendly and my favorite GM (Hookstar) is the world's nicest guy. He truly is a saint. There are constant updates and fixes to the server and if you find bugs the GM's have a ticket system so you can submit it and they'll get right to work. They also take suggestions seriously. One of my suggestions @jugs for Beastmaster pets got actually implemented into the server. Do you know what it feels like when a normal player like myself is able to contribute to the server with my ideas? Let me give you an example.

If I could stick any more memes in here to show just how awesome this server is, 8 Bit Freddie Mercury Riding on a Tiger through outer space pretty much sums up how awesome the server is and why I enjoy it so much.

If you are looking for a small close knit community, without the elitism that some of the old XI veterans have, then this is the place for you. The GM's are very friendly, the playerbase (while it's small) is very helpful and most importantly the rewards system is what keeps me busy. However you will need to do things back during the 75 Era, but with a few friends to cover your back and beating down mobs, it won't be that bad!

The leveling is fast and is easy for people to catch up and like I said before the transfer service will put you on the fast track to getting a 75. However you do need to show proof via the FFXIAH or screenshots in order to get your retail character. But trust me guys. It's totally worth it and please to the staff of Exodus. Keep up the good work.

This server get's Curly's review of approval. 10/10.

Alice5150

Post by Alice5150 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:40 pm

Curly wrote:Curly's Server Review

You guys HAVE to come try this server. You just need to, the GM's are friendly, and super fun. Also the transfer service is spot on guys. They allow you to port your 75 character FROM RETAIL! If that's not a dedicated group of staff , I don't know what is. Everyone is incredibly friendly and my favorite GM (Hookstar) is the world's nicest guy. He truly is a saint. There are constant updates and fixes to the server and if you find bugs the GM's have a ticket system so you can submit it and they'll get right to work. They also take suggestions seriously. One of my suggestions @jugs for Beastmaster pets got actually implemented into the server. Do you know what it feels like when a normal player like myself is able to contribute to the server with my ideas? Let me give you an example.

If I could stick any more memes in here to show just how awesome this server is, 8 Bit Freddie Mercury Riding on a Tiger through outer space pretty much sums up how awesome the server is and why I enjoy it so much.

If you are looking for a small close knit community, without the elitism that some of the old XI veterans have, then this is the place for you. The GM's are very friendly, the playerbase (while it's small) is very helpful and most importantly the rewards system is what keeps me busy. However you will need to do things back during the 75 Era, but with a few fiends, it won't be that bad!

The leveling is fast and is easy for people to catch up and like I said before the transfer service will put you on the fast track to getting a 75. However you do need to show proof via the FFXIAH or screenshots in order to get your retail character. But trust me guys. It's totally worth it and please to the staff of Exodus. Keep up the good work.

This server get's Curly's review of approval. 10/10.
You rock man! Thank you so much for your kind words! And we are growing fast!

Alice5150

Post by Alice5150 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:36 pm

We just fixed an error in the Check Files portion of the installation process. If you got stuck there before and gave up, make sure to try again now! It's all better, if you follow the newly added "Patch Files" step in our installation wiki page: http://exodus-ffxi.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_Guide

Alice5150

Post by Alice5150 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:46 pm

And Treasures of Aht Urhgan isn't going anywhere!

Enko

Post by Enko » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:58 am

Started here a week ago. Great fun, great people and great Devs.

Try it you will like it.

Topace

Post by Topace » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:20 pm

this doesn't work on ashita?