LM Darkstar Project Server *Back Online*

lobescoper

Re: LM Darkstar Project Server

Post by lobescoper » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:08 am

Hrmm strange. Another issue we were experiencing tonight is the BCNM for rank 3 windy mission. Trying to do the missions so we can complete LB3, but for some reason we get stuck in a black scene everytime we beat the BC. Tried 4 or so times with no luck.

DrTrixx

Post by DrTrixx » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:52 pm

I was in same group as lobescoper. Solo'ed Windurst 2-3 Waughroon BC today to see if that would work and it did not; no key item, no cutscene, just black. Would be amazing if someone could help us somehow, i.e. give the Kindred crest key item that signifies completion. Any ideas welcome :)

melbolt65

Post by melbolt65 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:43 am

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting this, being able to play like this is amazing. This was my first attempt at connecting to a private server and I was able to connect successfully!

edit: disregard the following, I have since found out why that isn't working.

Code: Select all

Anyway, I only ran in to one issue over and over, I was attempting to fish and when I got a bite I would just be reeling in the fish forever. I had to close out the game and reconnect to get back to normal. Is fishing not supported on this server or is it a temporary bug? I tried 3 times in a couple different zones and had the same results.
Thanks again!

B_Type13X2

Post by B_Type13X2 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:39 am

****** VERY IMPORTANT I WILL BE MOVING ON THE 24TH OF THIS MONTH I HAVE SCHEDULED WITH MY ISP TO HAVE MY INTERNET TRANSFERED AND SETUP THAT DAY, IF EVERYTHING GOES CORRECTLY THE SERVER WILL BE DOWN FOR NO MORE THEN A FEW HOURS. THE SERVER IP WILL 100% CHANGE HOWEVER. I AM POSTING THIS HERE AND I AM GOING TO CHANGE THE SERVER WELCOME MESSAGE. CONSIDER YOURSELVES INFORMED, IF MY MOVING DAY COMES AND ANYONE/ ANYONE AT ALL ASKS WHERE THE SERVER WENT, A KITTEN WILL BE FED INTO A WOODCHIPPER. THANK YOU*****

filfury

Re: LM Darkstar Project Server *Updated*

Post by filfury » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Looks like the scheduled transfer and setup didnt go as planned. Any word on when it will be back up?

B_Type13X2

Post by B_Type13X2 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:51 am

filfury wrote:Looks like the scheduled transfer and setup didnt go as planned. Any word on when it will be back up?
I should be moving the server today to its new permanent home, I had planned on getting that done in a day, but my help for moving all bitched out. Which meant I had to move most of the stuff into my new place by myself. I will be getting help today, but as you can imagine when it comes between moving my kitchen or a server, the server is of less importance. It will be up by Sunday night at the latest I want to say.

filfury

Post by filfury » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:02 am

definitely, no problem at all ^_^ just curious. sucks help bitched out. Looking forward to it.

Telthir

Post by Telthir » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:04 am

This seems like a quality server that balances challenge with fun, exactly the sort of server I'd enjoy. Highly anticipating the return so I can give it a try. That said, I hope the last few days of moving goes well for you.

B_Type13X2

Post by B_Type13X2 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Servers Back up Running right now IP address is the same Enjoy. Still have some moving to do but knocked that out first thing today.

filfury

Re: LM Darkstar Project Server *MOVE Completed Same IP*

Post by filfury » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:26 pm

is there a Facebook page? or a wikia for the server? Also i'm 50 on 2 classes, do the LB1 key items work on this server? nearly 0 pop so tough to do LB atm but I do love the leveling pace, and the no food in AH is forcing me to level cooking XD