Crash server since update

Alexandre24

Crash server since update

Post by Alexandre24 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Hello,
Since the update of server, the server crash 2 min later. It's essentially DSGame Server, and crash at the end of the extension of Rise of the Zilart . You know why?

atom0s
Developer

Re: Crash server since update

Post by atom0s » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:44 am

You need to submit a crash dump if you plan on getting any bit of help.

tagban

Post by tagban » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:16 am

Might be related to my crash dump I posted: https://github.com/DarkstarProject/darkstar/issues/728

When fighting As soon as the Eald aggros it crashes.

Alexandre24

Post by Alexandre24 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:25 pm

This one is more funny but it becomes very annoying because I can not do anything. When I arrive in my part (I'm a Jeuno ) , my character dies right away. The game asks me to reload the game, I do. And yet my character dies without me doing anything . All this loop

Vivitaru

Post by Vivitaru » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Alexandre24 wrote:This one is more funny but it becomes very annoying because I can not do anything. When I arrive in my part (I'm a Jeuno ) , my character dies right away. The game asks me to reload the game, I do. And yet my character dies without me doing anything . All this loop
I've experienced this as well, if i'm not mistaking, it was because of a new added field that was missing in table char_stats, see if you have one called 'zoning'.

Alexandre24

Post by Alexandre24 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Oh men . Problem corrected but the arrangement was size. This delete my character. :(

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Vivitaru wrote:
Alexandre24 wrote:This one is more funny but it becomes very annoying because I can not do anything. When I arrive in my part (I'm a Jeuno ) , my character dies right away. The game asks me to reload the game, I do. And yet my character dies without me doing anything . All this loop
I've experienced this as well, if i'm not mistaking, it was because of a new added field that was missing in table char_stats, see if you have one called 'zoning'.
if you think that's bad, just wait til you update next

Alexandre24

Post by Alexandre24 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:13 am

Since the update of char_stats . At the launch of the game , he asked me to create a character .. Yet in the table chars and char_profile , to give them that . My character exists. Is there a way to fill the char_state table to retrieve my character?

Vivitaru

Post by Vivitaru » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:20 am

Alexandre24 wrote:Since the update of char_stats . At the launch of the game , he asked me to create a character .. Yet in the table chars and char_profile , to give them that . My character exists. Is there a way to fill the char_state table to retrieve my character?
This sounds like more trouble than it's worth, i would delete all traces of my char in all char% tables and create a new one from scratch.