Crash on @Zone command

Crystan

Re: Crash on @Zone command

Post by Crystan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:17 am

Just an update.

Still have no gpu for server unit so still can't make my shiny new server... so I tried zone command again trying to figure it out... only new thing I saw was in MYSQL log when I typed thr command in game.. it came up with this;

21:38:34, 0, Warning, TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated. Please use --explicit_defaults_for_timestamp server option (see documentation for more details)

21:38:34, 0, Warning, 'NO_ZERO_DATE', 'NO_ZERO_IN_DATE' and 'ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO' sql modes should be used with strict mode. They will be merged with strict mode in a future release

Does this have anything to do with it?

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:04 am

Nah that's just a warning not an error. Also, yay MySQL for deprecating commands!
-- Whasf

Crystan

Post by Crystan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:04 am

It has been a awhile...

Dont' suppose anyone has any more information on this have they? Still crashing and with the trasport system on mine still squiff, making it hard for my buddy to play. I have to keep jumping on and giving him teleports...

“Got an error reading communication packet” <- could it be his as well? Its only the @Zone command that crashes it.

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:02 am

Are you running a current pull of master (or stable)? We haven't had any other reports, it may be due to any custom work you have, or missing database or core updates.
-- Whasf

Crystan

Post by Crystan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Possibly. Im still working on the expansion. But odd how the zone command is only one playing up...

Might have to update the server files or just commands and see if it works