DSGame-Server issue

Mikeypeedizzle

DSGame-Server issue

Post by Mikeypeedizzle » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:08 am

Code: Select all

[SQL] DB error - Unknown column 'animationTime' in 'field list'
SQL: SELECT abilityId,IFNULL(min_id,0),name,job,level,validTarget,recastTime,message1, message2, animation,animationTime,castTime,actionType,`range`,isAOE,recastId,CE,VE, meritModID, addType, content_tag FROM abilities LEFT JOIN (SELECT mob_skill_name, MIN(mob_skill_id) AS min_id FROM mob_skills GROUP BY mob_skill_name) mob_skills_1 ON abilities.name = mob_skills_1.mob_skill_name WHERE job < 23 AND abilityId < 752 ORDER BY job, level ASC
[10/Mar] [11:03:15][SQL] DB error - Unknown column 'meritModId' in 'field list'
SQL: SELECT recastId, job, level, maxCharges, chargeTime, meritModId FROM abilities_charges ORDER BY job, level ASC;
I got this error loading up the DSGame-Server.exe, how do I go about fixing this?

whasf
Site Admin

Re: DSGame-Server issue

Post by whasf » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:55 am

You're missing a column in your tables. You probably updated from GitHub and recompiled, but you didn't run the updated SQL scripts. You need to update your database too!
-- Whasf

Mikeypeedizzle

Post by Mikeypeedizzle » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:19 am

Ahhh. Okay. If there's a change in the sql script, you have to execute with navicat/MySQL/HeidiSQL to update the database, correct?

Just making sure I'm following. I'm kinda new to all this.

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:58 am

Yep, but the scripts drop and recreate the table, so be careful with the character data ones, you will have to make the changes manually by modifying the columns (look at the diff to see what changed in the SQL file)
-- Whasf