Divine Might

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
diminish

Divine Might

Post by diminish » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 am

Im not even sure this is a bug or if its just something I need to fix on my side, but my server is at r3926, and I also recently reformatted my pc and used a backup database file (not sure if that matters) but I noticed last night while trying to get slaughtered by the Ark Angels, the server would always crash on me. At first I thought it was just my friends pet crashing the server, so then I went in with a gm and attacked normally and crashed the server again. I'm fairly sure I sorted out everything after reloading my backup DB file into Navicat and re-executed all sqls. Anyways, I was just curious if anyone else is having issues with DM

vergotear

Re: Divine Might

Post by vergotear » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Just out of curiosity I tested DM on my local test @ r3945 and it crashes too as soon as you engage any of the AA.

I took interest because my local test server and the server i'm playing on both are having a crash problem whenever you kill something in Mount Zhayolm or Halvung zone. I submitted a bug report but so far no progress on it.

I'm no programmer and don't have much knowledge but I noticed the crashes started happening late july/early august after some windows updates both on my machine and on the server running the play one hosted by another guy, this windows update included a big bunch of .NET 4 hotfixes/patches. Tried to go back and test an earlier revision we used where we had killed the NMs and ZNMs in Mount Zhayolm without problems previously and now it crashes too. Had to go further back to r3790 for crashes to stop.

And on further testing DM stops crashing on r3790 or earlier too. Coincidence or there is something wrong somewhere?

bacholism

Re: Divine Might

Post by bacholism » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:43 pm

I can confirm that it crashes our server as soon as you engage any them in DM or AA Mission.