Missions that include BCNM Fights with cutscene

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
gedads
Developer

Re: Missions that include BCNM Fights with cutscene

Post by gedads » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:34 pm

same, in my ls we were doing a lot of PM run (mammet fight often) and we use to go @3 nin to solo our own mammet and since we were helping, one we were in bcnm, other were still in cs and we almost 100% of the time engage mobs whith other players stuck in cs. they always get the win and usually take parti in fight after their cs was done.
i think the check receive cs recheck enter may exist but is quite rare overall.

Ayame

Post by Ayame » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:31 am

this was all change because it cause a way to hack the missions by having a person in a cs which in turn made them invincible. so the exploit was have one person go in first and aggro the mamet and bring them to the entrance and die. the mamet would then aggro the person that is still in a cs, once that other person that died see that all the mamet is attacking that single person in a cs everyone else would finish the cs and go inside the bcnm and start killing the mamet 1 by 1 and that person in a cs would be invincible. So they change it by giving people the cs first and once everyone is done with the cs they would be place back outside and once everyone is ready they would get the option to go in the bcnm arena. this falls to mission/bcnm fight with Long cs. the regular bcnm where they show a short cs when you enter then yes the timer start right away.

codiddle

Post by codiddle » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Hi Ayame ^_^ I'm a software developer working with onetime now. lol.