Summoner - I can hear a rainbow - Crash

Forum rules
NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED!
Wiggo

Summoner - I can hear a rainbow - Crash

Post by Wiggo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 pm

I've been seeing some issues with the "I can hear a rainbow" SMN job quest all over the forums and github. Most of what I've been reading says that the issue has been resolved for the most part but I still get server crashes when zoning in to receive the cutscene for any of the 'lights'. On both of my servers. (I just rebuilt the newest master from github yesterday) Anyone have any info on this?

whasf
Site Admin

Re: Summoner - I can hear a rainbow - Crash

Post by whasf » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:59 am

Bug reports go on the GitHub site (looks like you did open one there, thank you!)
And it got fixed! Yay!
-- Whasf

Wiggo

Post by Wiggo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:05 am

I don't really see that it has been fixed. Could you possibly point me in the proper area because I must not be looking at this right. I do see where it has been changed. But the only change I can find does not fix the issue.

TeoTwawki
Developer

Post by TeoTwawki » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:47 am

Prolly coz I only fixed the crash part form the issue title, and github insta closed because I used the word "fix" and the issue number in my commit like a naughty lil Teo.

Opened new issue for the other long standing annoyance of chocobo hanging cs events
Hi, I run The Demiurge server.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
PLS USE [ code ] CODE TAGS [ /code ] WHEN POSTING CODE
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS