Tool to populate AH with items

Applications/Tools written to make running DarkStar easier for the rest of us.
Dwingvatt

Re: Tool to populate AH with items

Post by Dwingvatt » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:31 pm

warlord1352 wrote:
Dwingvatt wrote:Hi, I have been building my own server. However, I been using this tool and every time I use it. It freezes and only populate some of the AuctionHouse items. Then it will say Error Connecting to MySQL
Server! Please Check connection settings. I have tried all the troubleshooting That I can. I check to my sure I am using the right password and the right port and DB name and username. I need help with this.

I am not sure if you have tried this, but when I first started using this program I thought mine froze as well. It is just the program loading. Honestly thought it was broken but it literally took over 20 minutes to load because I added everything and I think took over 40-45 min the first time I did it because I kept pressing the add button because I thought it wasn't working. If this isn't what you were looking for I apologize, I just know for the most part that is what I was doing wrong.
I thought so as well and I waited for days, and only a few items will only appear. But the program stayed frozen. So i waited even longer and nothing changed. Now I tried the 1.6v and now I have a lot more errors codes. Saying it cannot connect or find SQL. I know for 100% sure I am putting the right information. So I am stuck at the moment.

Dwingvatt

Post by Dwingvatt » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:53 pm

With 1.5v It just stay frozen until about 10-15 mins then says cannot connect to SQL.
For 1.6v I am always getting that error code even when I have the password for SQL in or without it.
Attachments
myproblem.png

warlord1352

Post by warlord1352 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Well as your picture is showing your obviously missing/can't find the right item. Beats me of what its exactly looking for thought =/

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:49 pm

It needs the MySQL.data.dll , it might be in the folder of the old version but not the newer one.
-- Whasf

warlord1352

Post by warlord1352 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:02 pm

whasf wrote:It needs the MySQL.data.dll , it might be in the folder of the old version but not the newer one.
That's exactly what I was thinking but I even tried mine after deleting the file and it still worked....I don't know if it's because of being in memory or something I'm not sure, but it did still work after deletion.

Dwingvatt

Post by Dwingvatt » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:38 pm

whasf wrote:It needs the MySQL.data.dll , it might be in the folder of the old version but not the newer one.
Thanks, it was right.. I did not think about the .dll file.

PMad

Post by PMad » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:27 pm

I'm having problems with this. It worked fine when the FFXI client and server were both on my laptop, but now the server is on its own computer on the network and we can all use our computers to connect to it, i cannot get this to work.

Most of my efforts were using v1.5, but it would lock up for a long time and throw an error telling me it cant connect. So i tried 1.6 and it locks up forever, the app never unlocks, and nothing is put into the AH.

I've tried using localhost, 127.0.0.1, and my local IP which was 192.168.16.2, nothing worked. I'd prefer to run this from one of the other computers and not the server itself since it can cause a lot of lag on the server and in the game, but i get the MySQL error talked about previously, but i have no clue what they were saying they deleted? What can i try?

PMad

Post by PMad » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:18 pm

Ok, I need to expand on this, i have more info!

I can run it now and i can get it to connect. I dont know what happens while its populating the auction house but i've found some things are there and most things arent. For example, its populated the scrolls, there is 10 of every scroll, but... There's no weapons or armor. It shows the history, but nothing to buy.

Any ideas how to fix that? It seems like its having trouble populating the database for some reason?

realitythief

Post by realitythief » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:20 am

What the hell is this python AH tool??? My dumb ass believed Adam Gagorik... It looked pretty good. I am feeling rather had, 7 hours later and nothing to reap. There is no way to post to Reddit or the Blog entry regarding the falsehood of every claim made. What the hell did I just install on my computer?

So where do I find the programs I would need to back track and find Adam? Oh, ya it is really bad...

Doomicus

Post by Doomicus » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:40 pm

I got it to work just fine however i get this spamming in my logs now its at 400mb! - any idea how i can fix this please? :oops:

[0m [1;32mAH task to return items older than 3 days is running
[0m[1;35m[SQL][0m DB error - Duplicate entry '0-1-65535' for key 'PRIMARY'
SQL: INSERT INTO delivery_box (charid, charname, box, itemid, itemsubid, quantity, senderid, sender) VALUES (0, (select charname from chars where charid=0), 1, 492, 0, 1, 0, 'AH-Jeuno');
[1;35m[SQL][0m DB error - Duplicate entry '0-1-65535' for key 'PRIMARY'
SQL: INSERT INTO delivery_box (charid, charname, box, itemid, itemsubid, quantity, senderid, sender) VALUES (0, (select charname from chars where charid=0), 1, 492, 0, 1, 0, 'AH-Jeuno');

- Doomicus