mXI Windower Scripting

Applications/Tools written to make running DarkStar easier for the rest of us.
bluekirby0
Developer

mXI Windower Scripting

Post by bluekirby0 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:40 am

Moved from old forums (tool by codiddle)
codiddle wrote:I created this for pXI a long time ago. I just changed it a little to work with DarkStar. It's not complete, you can use windower console by hitting the tilde key ~, that's to the left of the 1 key. Alternatively, you can type // 'command here' into the chat window, to access the windower console.
Please note that this console has nothing to do with DarkStar itself, it's an outside resource, that's completely irrelevant to this project.

I just found it easier to run these commands, for convenience, if you were a GM. Now that I think about it, making a GUI for this shouldn't be that hard, if you have that kind of experience in coding.

Without further ado - I present to you - an easier way to change through zones, load all of your spells, and cap all of your skills.
That's really all it can do for now.
The commands are listed in the scripts folder, open the init.ini file with notepad and read the little comments.
//zones will display every zone you can travel to, spelled the way it has to be, in order for the console for it to recognize it.
//'zonenamehere'
//skills will cap out all of your skills
//spells will add every spell to your character (WARNING - THERE'S A LOT!)
//godmode (as if @godmode wasn't easy enough)
I added a ton of armor, and weapons. I can't list them all here, however, so it's best just to take a look at the ini file and see what's going on in there.

Feel free to add to the armor/weapon lists. I'm lazy and could never finish it.
Attachments
DSP mXI.zip
(3.22 MiB) Downloaded 350 times