Python AH Buyer / Seller / ffxiah.com scrubber

Applications/Tools written to make running DarkStar easier for the rest of us.
Desufire

Re: Python AH Buyer / Seller / ffxiah.com scrubber

Post by Desufire » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:24 pm

Delaide wrote:Quick question about this. Does this basically collect a list of all items, or is it targeted?
I was wondering because I want a master list of all in game items to go through the DSP items sqls and see what is missing.

Only other way I can think of is to put together my own scraper, since at this point I do not know enough to modify the code, so would need to learn the whole process -.-
It gives a list of almost every item. Some items that have sale info in FFXIAH still won't show in the list. I've manually inputed a few things like the Chatoyant Staff.

For the most part though, it'll at least give you a good head start if not a complete start.

Gary17954

Post by Gary17954 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:29 am

Heya guys :) was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. I have it setup and running it stocked AH but the buy back feature buys the items and all but it doesn't give the character the gil in delivery box? Please forgive me if this was answered else where I didn't see it.

Desufire

Post by Desufire » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:03 pm

I believe that would be an issue with the servers delivery box. There was another thread somewhere in Bugs or Troubleshoot regarding items not being delivered. Look for that.

Gary17954

Post by Gary17954 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Thank you will do! :)

TeoTwawki
Developer

Post by TeoTwawki » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:08 pm

Gary17954 wrote:Heya guys :) was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. I have it setup and running it stocked AH but the buy back feature buys the items and all but it doesn't give the character the gil in delivery box? Please forgive me if this was answered else where I didn't see it.
Try re importing triggers.sql
Hi, I run The Demiurge server.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
PLS USE [ code ] CODE TAGS [ /code ] WHEN POSTING CODE
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS

Gary17954

Post by Gary17954 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:49 pm

Teo as always your on the ball. That worked perfect and the Gil Send is working fine now. Thank you :)

Xephyr

Post by Xephyr » Mon May 25, 2015 5:53 pm

This seems like such a useful tool, but I can't even get it to stock the AH. Right after running the broker.bat file the command prompt closes and the log file writes the following data:

[2015-05-25 18:48:58,394][ 3048][ERROR]: caught unhandled excetion
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\AHScrubber\pydarkstar\pydarkstar\logutils.py", line 38, in capture
yield
File "C:\AHScrubber\pydarkstar\apps\broker.py", line 208, in <module>
main()
File "C:\AHScrubber\pydarkstar\apps\broker.py", line 173, in main
idata.loadcsv(f)
File "C:\AHScrubber\pydarkstar\pydarkstar\itemlist.py", line 138, in loadcsv
self.add(**kwargs)
File "C:\AHScrubber\pydarkstar\pydarkstar\itemlist.py", line 23, in add
raise KeyError('duplicate item found: %d' % i.itemid)
KeyError: 'duplicate item found: 16385'

Item 16385 is the first item in the items.csv file, Cesti. My auction house table is empty, so I have no idea where it is getting the idea there is a duplicate item.

Not sure what caused this. I was tinkering with the tool when it was working, but not stocking the AH. I changed the refill option to true, and it started doing this. Tried changing it back to false and this continued.

Lucious_Llama

Post by Lucious_Llama » Mon May 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Can you look at the items.csv file and see if that item occurs twice?

Can you also check if you have specified the items.csv multiple times as a command line argument in the bat file.

Desufire

Post by Desufire » Mon May 25, 2015 11:27 pm

After I posted my "guide" and Llama responded that he/she tinkered with the files some more, I deleted it and cloned the newer tinkered one. Worked right out the box, but I did already have the paths made for Python and din't have to install any of that again. I currently have this running ALL the time now.

I've edited the items.csv to omit certain items and added others of course. I also have to go in manually to change the prices of certain high level crafting items. (Cashmere Cloth is one. For some odd reason it will stock singles at 300k, but will stock stacks at 1. I found some players had taken advantage of this before I corrected it lol.) Other than that, it works flawlessly for me.

Now for a question to Llama. I know you said in an earlier post that I shouldn't need to go into the scripts in the App folder to adjust the settings. I haven't adjusted anything, but I have noticed that the scrub has a command that I can plug category urls in to. If I was to just plug these urls from FFXIAH into that line, would it only read those urls or would I just be messing everything up?

Lucious_Llama

Post by Lucious_Llama » Tue May 26, 2015 8:31 am

That is correct. The url would look something like 'http://www.ffxiah.com/browse/16/shields'. You can also pass individual, or even a list of, item ids. It is better to edit the yaml file to change the options, as opposed to the code itself.