Python AH Buyer / Seller / ffxiah.com scrubber

Applications/Tools written to make running DarkStar easier for the rest of us.
Xephyr

Re: Python AH Buyer / Seller / ffxiah.com scrubber

Post by Xephyr » Thu May 28, 2015 4:00 pm

I searched the items.csv and the item wasn't duplicated anywhere. I also checked the .bat files, but I didn't see an extra call for items.csv. The only changes I made were in the broker.py for the SQL password and settings in the broker.yaml: find: true and refill: true. Getting the same errors. Very odd.

Lucious_Llama

Post by Lucious_Llama » Thu May 28, 2015 4:38 pm

I think maybe there are multiple CSV files floating around; find=True will find them all.
Can you try setting find=False and data=['items.csv'] in broker.yaml?

Code: Select all

data: ['items.csv']
find: false
If that doesn't help, can you upload some of your files in the next post and I will look at them.

Xephyr

Post by Xephyr » Fri May 29, 2015 4:17 pm

That looks to have fixed it, thanks for the help!

The only issue remaining is that it exits after restocking. I'll look through what I am doing and see if I can get it where it is for everyone else with it running perpetually.

Lucious_Llama

Post by Lucious_Llama » Fri May 29, 2015 4:45 pm

Set refill=False to make it run perpetually.

To be clear, when refill=True, the script exits after restocking.

When refill=False, the script will not exit. In this case, at least restock seconds (default=3600 seconds=1 hour) will pass before you see the AH restocked.

Xephyr

Post by Xephyr » Fri May 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Awesome. Thank you so much!

aventinus

Post by aventinus » Sun May 31, 2015 9:59 am

Seems I'm having the same problem with gil not showing up. I have tried re-importing triggers.sql with no luck. I know its buying the item, but I'm just not getting the gil in the delivery box. Looking at my DB, I can not see where the gil was sent. I can send gil from character to character and see the entries in the DB, I just cannot see where the AH Bot is sending the gil.

Lucious_Llama

Post by Lucious_Llama » Sun May 31, 2015 10:34 am

As far as I know, that is a server issue. The scripts don't do anything to send gil, they just update the SQL database to say an item was bought or sold. I'm really not sure what to do; hopefully someone else will have an idea.
Last edited by Lucious_Llama on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Desufire

Post by Desufire » Sun May 31, 2015 5:11 pm

aventinus wrote:Seems I'm having the same problem with gil not showing up. I have tried re-importing triggers.sql with no luck. I know its buying the item, but I'm just not getting the gil in the delivery box. Looking at my DB, I can not see where the gil was sent. I can send gil from character to character and see the entries in the DB, I just cannot see where the AH Bot is sending the gil.
You've got 2 options that I know of.

1) You can go into your delivery_box.sql and locate your character id, then delete it.
2) You can take a fresh delivery_box.sql from the github, paste it over yours, then execute it using Navicat or a similar program. This will clear the entire delivery system, so if anyone has sent items to someone, they will be lost.

I did option 2 for my server and just replaced anyone's missing gear/gil with Gm commands.

aventinus

Post by aventinus » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:51 am

It appears to be an issue with just a couple items oddly enough. For instance, bronze leggings will not sell regardless of what price I put them on for. Everything else is now doing fine. Its no big deal really. The primary reason I made the server is for me to learn how to do different things. I would really like to learn .lua scripting and such so I could contribute something to a game I have loved since it was released. Thanks for the help.

Lucious_Llama

Post by Lucious_Llama » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:00 pm

If you are running the broker with verbose=True, take a look in the broker.log file. It will probably say why an item isn't being bought. I'd also examine the bronze leggings row in the items.csv, maybe the price is set to 0 or the sell flag is off.