Roster of players online

Applications/Tools written to make running DarkStar easier for the rest of us.
daiiawn

Re: Roster of players online

Post by daiiawn » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 pm

It looks like it is throwing a class PDO not found error, so I'm guessing its potentially an issue with the php version I have installed? If so, would the latest version likely work?

whitevamp

Post by whitevamp » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:44 pm

daiiawn wrote:It looks like it is throwing a class PDO not found error, so I'm guessing its potentially an issue with the php version I have installed? If so, would the latest version likely work?
is php compiled with pdo support?
should see something like this in phpinfo '--enable-pdo=shared', '--with-pdo-mysql=shared', '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared'.

if it is check your php.ini file and see if this is in there

for *nix:
extension=pdo.so
extension=pdo_mysql.so

for win:
extension=pdo.dll
extension=pdo_mysql.dll

if not then you'll need to recompile your php with pdo support.

PS:
if you not sure how to use phpinfo
crate a new empty file and name it phpinfo.php ( or what ever you want. ), and add this to it

Code: Select all

<?php

// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
phpinfo();

?>

Last edited by whitevamp on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daiiawn

Post by daiiawn » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Resolved by installing a more up to date version of apache/php, event viewer helped a lot, so cheers for the nudge in the right direction :D

nasomi

Post by nasomi » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:58 pm

You can incorprate it to your webpage pretty easily by wrapping it in an iframe.

In my case, roster.php is in the same dir as index.html. Then I stuck in this code near the bottom:
<iframe src="roster.php"></iframe>

and it works fine, http://nasomi.com/

Suragata

Post by Suragata » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:48 am

I have scripted a pseudo friendlist using json data from a server and added a sql db and few tables to allow users to have a friendlist of saved names.
http://www.ffxifreeroster.com/index.php

If you want to have your roster hosted on my site, let me know, and send me a link where either the json data is stored or a file like a csv. I can parse the data and display it like is shown on the site.

Feel free to create a user/pass combo on the site to test functionality and let me know what you think at jwhenry3@yahoo.com

PS: The list is fully responsive and visible on a 320px width iPhone 3gs.

evenmonkeys

Post by evenmonkeys » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Sorry for bumping an old thread.. but my page shows blank for everything below the header. I have tried it on both of my computer. Put the database info in and everything. Ideas?

Scratch that- made my own. :D

KOSMOS

Post by KOSMOS » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:04 pm

I got the getPlayerData.php working with some modification to the pdo call to database. Any idea why the jQuery might not be working from this?
I am able to pull the getPlayerData.php to the main page in an iframe but the original jQuery is not functioning. Any help or possible a fix to this someone might have would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the roster with a direct iframe to the getPlayerData.php

http://darkstar.kosmosweb.net/roster.php

Thanks