Mob TP move maker

Applications/Tools written to make running DarkStar easier for the rest of us.
Metalfiiish
Developer

Mob TP move maker

Post by Metalfiiish » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:16 am

**** Keep in mind you must have python 2.7 to use this script ****

So I present my revised Mob TP move maker script. This script will effectively read info from the wiki for the move and then make a commented section with the name of the move and useful information.

It will then use that info to make abest judgement on what the move is and does and builds the functions for you.

All you have to do is make the list of moves you want and place it in the folder C:/mobskills/ and names the files names.txt. When it is done making the moves you can view the output to see some little notes about each move.

Once done navigate to the folder mobskills and verify that the moves are right by opening each move and investigating the element params, damage type, TP effect, debuff/buff etc.

Let me know what you think!

This version still won't make ranged attack moves but others should be ok.

Please examine the Example pictures I posted showing you how everything looks.

Example 3 shows you what matches up with what so if you see 1 is Fire but on the bottom says Earth then change it to Fire. Anything in yellow means match it up. Red shows you that you may have to look at the additional notes for modification of normal damage, for this script you would change dmgmod = 1; to a formula that represents the notes. Also the black circles items show other thing st look for such as mobWeaponDmg which can be multiplied by 1-3 to change dmg up a bit and that you should keep an eye on TP modifier in case it was not added properly.
Attachments
mobTpMoveMaker_v2.txt
Mob TP Move maker Version 2. Change the extension from .txt to .py as the site won't let me load it up as .py
(34.37 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
Example3.PNG
Shows you what the output looks like after finishing.
Example2.PNG
This shows how the program looks after you hit any key to initiate it, showing comments about each script that was made on the console and awaits you to hit a key before it kills the screen so you can view the comments. It also shows how the directory looks after run.
Example1.PNG
This shows what the program looks like upon starting it. Also shows the directory needed and the names.txt file and what it should look like inside.