SEA !!

weissheit

Re: SEA !!

Post by weissheit » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:44 am

So if sea is functional, mobs/zones/nms, etc removing item check would let us in..i like the idea.
but damn i hate to just have anyone with access without having worked for it in some way...if there was some way to maybe change the key item check to check for what mission you were on or something lol..make people at least beat promy vahzl since its functional

Casius

Post by Casius » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:58 am

PrBlahBlahtson wrote:The pop scripts are there. The CoP missions were never finished, and something's pretty wrong with the mission packet for that. The core team tries to focus on RotZ-ish content and basic functionality so we can get a solid foundation to work from, rather than building a house of cards.

Isn't hard to open sea access on a private server. Just remove the key item check at the gate.
Can you elaborate? iirc it was the NPC next to the gate that sent you to Sea, and you don't get a key item from Tensen fight.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:44 am

https://code.google.com/p/onetimexi/sou ... ueleen.lua

uncomment the startEvent

edit: however, there is still no point in going to sea - none of the missions work, and all of the animations are still broken until we think of a way to handle every subanimation for every mob, and also xzomits don't patrol, zdei don't spin, ghrah don't change form, euvhi don't change form, aern don't reraise or get bracelets, etc

PrBlahBlahtson
Developer

Post by PrBlahBlahtson » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:42 pm

The gate also works. All it does is check for a key item that I can't remember the name of. Comment out the check, comment out the matching "end," and you're good to go.

Casius

Post by Casius » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:59 am

Thanks guys for the replies, I will check this out when I get the chance.

omineko

Post by omineko » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:23 pm

how come this hasnt' been commited yet?