BLM AF3 - The Root of The Problem

ex0r

BLM AF3 - The Root of The Problem

Post by ex0r » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:11 pm

I spent alot of today working on this, and got frustrated quite a few times, so I am pretty sure there might be a few errors in it, but I ran through it and had a friend run through it and we were able to complete it successfully, and receive the black mage AF3 hat.

Oh, in order to get the 'Magic Sludge' to spawn, you need to set the x, y, and z as well as rot in mob_spawn_list, and also set the HP and MP of it in mob_groups. I didn't have accurate information when I did mine, so I used HP 3000 (according to wiki), and used the same spawn coords as the ??? used to trigger the spawn.

(After making the patch, I noticed I forgot to include the 'optional' part where you can talk to that taru in Heaven's Tower to get the key to the gate. I will make a patch later and add it in.
Attachments
the_root_of_the_problem.patch
(10.29 KiB) Downloaded 304 times

lautan
Developer

Re: BLM AF3 - The Root of The Problem

Post by lautan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:24 pm

This has already been pushed. Thanks

ciradan

Post by ciradan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:11 am

NM Metal Slug doesn't spawn. I get the CS at all the ??? as well as on the last one, but NM won't pop.

HFCS

Post by HFCS » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 pm

After obtaining Wizard's Petasos, it doesn't show up in inventory nor is equippable by any means, but AutoTL seems be able to get it from your Item list to confirm it's there. Doesn't show up on zone or after relogging.

Also Kupipi doesn't hand over the Earthen Charm key item for the optional cutscene.

ex0r

Post by ex0r » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:41 am

The optional cut scene was left out as the main quest was working. Ill be creating a patch today to include the optional cs and I'l check on the petasos