Changing the look of a Chocobo Mount

soulsin

Changing the look of a Chocobo Mount

Post by soulsin » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 pm

I seen on another server they had a different mount look and was wonder how would go around setting something like that up. Think that is kool looking and like to be able have that. How would get ID Look Changed for it.
[GM] Soulsin

bluekirby0
Developer

Re: Changing the look of a Chocobo Mount

Post by bluekirby0 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:24 am

Chocobo model is part of animation 5, which means you cannot set a "look" value to change it as such. It is probably a sub-animation value that currently isn't being used on dsp. Feel free to tinker with it.

Delaide

Post by Delaide » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:51 am

I know I used an @zone command to zone into one of the WotG zones, and my Chocobo turned from yellow to black. So there must be something in there that allows you to use one of the other client chocobos.

soulsin

Post by soulsin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:55 am

Yea they had were was able ride different mount. How would i go about trying setup different animation to it? I just trying find way to get different mount look than the simple yellow bird. I try contact the Onwer but they have not reply. They had looking like some kinda mob.

@Delaide, Yes when your in the past you will have a Black Chocobo, instead of a Yellow one, even retail is that way
[GM] Soulsin

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Delaide wrote:I know I used an @zone command to zone into one of the WotG zones, and my Chocobo turned from yellow to black. So there must be something in there that allows you to use one of the other client chocobos.
the WOTG chocobo is sent in one of the packets (0x37? i forget), but DSP just has a hard coded number to represent black (and i have no idea what the others would be, it's a pretty big number)