CSIDs for Chocobo Raising -

Bronio

CSIDs for Chocobo Raising -

Post by Bronio » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:28 am

So I started working on this, this morning, collecting and building a documentation of all the CSID's for Chocobo Raising and finally getting this done. Being I don't have an account and way to track info I've been playing the guessing game poking around areas similar to the already existing CSID's of said NPC. Here's what I have so far -

Code: Select all

Hantileon's CSID's - Southern Sand'Oria 

Chocobo Abilities and Stats
STR / VIT / INT / MND
Affection / Energy / Satisfaction

817 - "I am Hantileon, President of the Vana'diel Chocobo Society. You also seem to like chocobos...
I can tell by the look in your eyes. I will allow you to join our society."

817,1 - "Trade me an egg to me if you want to start raising a chocobo."

817,1,1 - "You seem to be raising a chocobo at another nation's stables. Just ask Arvilauge if you have any questions."

823 - "Hello, What brings you here today?"
--MENU OPENS --
-What would you like to do?
-Care for your Chocobo
-Set up a care schedule
-Name your chocobo.
etc.

823,0,0,0,0,1 - SHOWS EGG, MENU POPS UP - "What would you like to do?"

823,0,0,0,0,2 - SHOWS NEW BABY CHOCOBO, MENU POPS UP

823,0,0,0,0,3 - SHOWS VERY YOUNG CHOCOBO, MENU POPS UP -- (So far I have not been able to find the proper CSID layout for these events as far as showing the other colors of chocobos except black.)

823,0,0,0,0,4 - SHOWS BLACK CHOCOBO - MENU POPS UP -- (So far I have not been able to find the proper CSID layout for these events as far as showing the other colors of chocobos except black.)

823,1,0,0,0,4 - Shows Young Black Chocobo - Menu pops up, AND says "Alright. Let's give (chocobo name) it's food" then displays item given. 
Shows animation effect on chocobo, and says "Hmm... Your chocobo seems to be starving."

823,(itemID)
823,1,6 "Hello. I have some information to rely to you reguarding (chocobo name). 
Alright. Lets give (chocobo name) it's food"
gives the chocobo (item id) 
munches weakly on the (item id)
Hmmm..Your chocobo seems to be starving."
--MENU OPENS--
- When using 2 digits, "Hello. Let's give (chocobo name) it's food" - 2nd digit is ItemID
- When using 3 digits, he says he has information to rely..
- When using 4 digits, same text except does not say what chocobo was given and eating.

825 - "eat:"ItemID" (ItemID Displayed);

826 - "You would like to tend to this egg? We will provide it with the best of care, then.. Let us make a fine chocobo out of this egg."

829 - "Your chocobo has finally grown large enough to ride? Magnificent news!
As you say, a chocobo whistle is required to call the animal in the field, and as president of the Vana'diel Chocobo Socienty,
it is my duty to distribute them. However...
First we must test the level of trust between you and(chocobo name).Chocobos have a habit of hiding things that they consider valuable.
I'm sure even (chocobo name) hides things while you are not around...Find an item it has hidden and bring it to me.
If you and (chocobo name) really h ave a trusting relationship, i'm sure you will be able to find something.

830,1,1 - "You gave this to (chocobo name) when it was still a chick, didn't you?
It looks like (chocobo name) held the item very dear. Your bond with your chocobo seems very strong.
I have no qualms about entrusting you with this now."

830,1,2 - "One of the workers at our stable gave this to (chocobo's name) when it was still a chick, right?
Seems to trust the stable's employees more than you...
At least you were able to find it, though....Here. You can have this."

830,1,3 - "I have this to (chocobo name) when it was a chick. I am afraid (chocobo name) seems to trust me more than you..
At least you were able to find it, though... Here. You can have this."

831 - "I am afraid I cannot take your egg because you are already in the process of raising a chocobo."

831,1 - "I can't take your egg because you're raising a chocobo at another nation's stables."

843 - "Ah. I have been waiting for you. You can have this."

844 - "WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO" MENU

845 - "It seems you are taking fine care of this. There seems to be no problem.

845,1 - "This chocobo whistle's power to call your chocobo seems to have grown weak.
Let me give you a new chocobo whistle in exchange for this old one.
And do not worry about the usual fee. The whistle coupon is all I need from you this time."

852,1,1 - "I found the chicks owner and returned it to it's home"
852 - "The chick's owner came and picked it up a moment ago. I am glad that we found its rightful home."

If anyone is interested in jumpin in on this and tossing in CSID info would be awesome. If anybody has a retail acc and can get some to add to the list would be great. Maybe we can finally tackle this thing.