trying to figure out how to change mob levels

warlord1352

trying to figure out how to change mob levels

Post by warlord1352 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:09 am

Okay so I am very new to this just kind of messing around and wanting to have fun on my own server, I was trying to find how to change the mob levels. My first problem is this, I have found a couple for example that are showing a level min 100 to max 103 in my sql file but when I am in game it is showing the mob is level 81-83 or so. So I am very confused why that is and then how do I change it? I know this is probably a silly question and I tried looking to find if anyone has said something on this but I couldn't seem to find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Djarum

Re: trying to figure out how to change mob levels

Post by Djarum » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:15 pm

Darkstar > scripts > globals > settings.lua.
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you can change the max and min level of mods by editing the settings.lua file.
I know very little about a lot, and a lot about very little.
Djarum

nasomi

Post by nasomi » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:00 am

There's a global max level in settings.lua, it overrides anything in the database regardless of what you set it at.

warlord1352

Post by warlord1352 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:53 pm

I just went back and saw it. I can't believe how many times I've been through the settings lua and missed it completely, I guess because I wasn't specifically looking for it then. I think that is what I was looking for I will test later thank you so much!

*Edit* Yes that was what I was looking for thanks again!