My port of the project many things.

compmike19

Re: My port of the project many things.

Post by compmike19 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:40 pm

For KjLotus

New stuff, Nightingale and Troubadour working. Dark Seal Merit, Muted Soul Merit.

Retaliation works but not all the way, missing attack animation and message incorrect.

1 patch Scripts and Core only
1 patch SQL only
Attachments
Compmikes r3304 - sql.patch
(9.58 MiB) Downloaded 222 times
Compmikes r3304 - scr lua.patch
(2.3 MiB) Downloaded 224 times

compmike19

Post by compmike19 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:06 am

Updated r3307 - Added in all entries for new (4/30/13) items in items_basic, items_usable, and items_furnishings. I'll get on mods tomorrow most likely. SQL Patch only. This also includes all of Gedad's new work with NPCs.
Attachments
Compmikes r3307.patch
(9.57 MiB) Downloaded 211 times

compmike19

Post by compmike19 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Update Items_mods Items_weapons SQL updated for all new weapons and armors. I'm trying to pass off items_armor to another to avoid me having to find the mIDs for the armors and weapons. Small fix and reupload, also fixes bug 712.
Attachments
Compmikes r3307 SQL 2.patch
(9.59 MiB) Downloaded 219 times

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed May 08, 2013 6:39 pm

gettin to it!

since this is a big patch, expect a LOT of comments

i'm gonna keep editing this post with things i took out because i need to write it somewhere and you'll probably want to fix them eventually anyways!

job abilities: you don't need to to updateEnmity, it should work on its own (via abilities.sql VE and CE columns)
waltzes: use a mod for waltz potency
eagle eye shot: core, doesn't need a script
jump: same thing
mijin gakure: probably still has zombie bug
scavenge: doesn't work this way anymore
spectral jig: no point in checking for invis, it's impossible to have invis during the cast of spectral jig
sublimation: don't store pooled MP as a mod - store it in the effect (subpower)
aggressor effect: don't bother checking if main job is >= 75WAR for merits. merits should only return the applicable merits to your job/level. if this isn't the case, let me know so i can change it (instead of every script working around it)
ballad effect: incorrect implementation. you're checking MOD_BALLAD / MOD_ALL_SONGS on the character with the buff - ie. only the bard will get the +2/tick from gjallar. bard songs are gonna be reworked sooner or later anyways
barspell effects: don't use global variables like this, use subpower
berserk effect: same thing
dark seal effect: use subpower, playing with mods like this makes easily exploitable permanent buffs
dia effect: diaPowerMod is defined nowhere
embrava effect: may want to revise this with newer patches. also, global variables (or undefined variables, i'm not sure)
last resort effect: don't calculate mods in effects (equip AF2 boots, use last resort, remove boots, last resort wears off... infinite defense)
nightingale effect: i don't even understand the reason for this

that's all i feel like going through for now. gotta go to the driving range :p i'll probably just skip all of items for now because that's a lot of items. probably won't bother looking at food since it's easy, but for things like weapons that give pet: xxx i don't think i want them to be done that way.

compmike19

Post by compmike19 » Thu May 09, 2013 8:03 am

Great some feedback. I've been pretty busy the last few days os have not been on much.

Patch updated r3323

Fixed:
Missing an end in Bio II
lua function to getMPCost in calculation of Occult Accumen

New:

All abilities are input in the abilities SQL. I did not find the animations so they all use 232 until they are corrected, denoted with -- after them to check and finish.

Despoil added - basically same as steal but adds the status effect to the mob.
MOD_DESPOIL

Zalbag said Overwhelm is not calculating correctly after the 1st merit, it looks correct in core battleutils:getOverWhelmDamageBonus , I added in an Overwhelm Bonus in weaponskills.lua if it is not correctly calculated, if someone could verify if it's getting accounted for in core I'll remove from the lua??

kjLotus - please get ahold of me on IRC next time you can catch me and teach me about subpowers please. I need an example and I can get rid of some global variables. Would be much better than it is now and I can fix a lot of your issues pointed out. Also point me to where Scavenge lives now please.

UppdateEnmity removed from the JAs that had it in there.
Mod added for Waltz potency and Waltzs revieved.
Eagle Eye Shot - script removed
Jump - script removed - additional effects (Spirit Surge and Delphinius) moved to core battleutils:jumpAbility
Embrava uses global variables declared in Embrava spell lua and it stacks with other status effects maybe a use for subpower to get rid of global vars?
diaPowerMod - declared in the dia spell luas - another case for a subpower variable to get rid of the global?
nightingale just cuts down your recast time on songs thus the effect just gives you the song recast modifier

I'd rather not do the pet stuff in item luas either, just a stop gap until modifiers are made for them.
Attachments
Compmikes r3323.patch
(11.96 MiB) Downloaded 199 times

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Thu May 09, 2013 6:18 pm

trials weapons - all of these are done already: you should REALLY check to see if something isn't already done before trying to add it
certain foods (pamamas, gysahl greens) - don't calculate adding/removing mods. these should ALWAYS be static, or they are easily exploited
just gonna skip all items for now

magic.lua:

Code: Select all

if(bardMerit == 50) then
	mAccBonus = 64;
if getMerit is giving you numbers that aren't the numbers you want, change the merits table instead of making a big if/else chain

eugh, this is taking too long. i have a better idea: check out another copy of the repository, and transfer over your stuff one at a time and make a .patch. (ie: copy and paste relevant section of code to one or two related things), and then make a .patch for it, and then revert it, keeping the files trunk but with a .patch for what you did. and then, do that a bunch of times to have a ton of different .patches (seriously, the smaller they are, the faster this will go). so for example, have a .patch for merit abilities. have another .patch for food items. and another one for spells. and another one for new JAs. etc...

it will make it SO much easier to test (because honestly, i don't want to test five hundred billion things by myself and i don't want to commit untested code :p)

thanks ^^

compmike19

Post by compmike19 » Sun May 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Updated r3327

Fix:
Error in Tiers for Mambo Songs.
Fixed a check for PC on HandleBlockToMP that crashed pets.
Removed my code in merit_menu.cpp that added Merit magics since it's now implemented in core.

For kjLotus:
Bard Song luas changed to reflect they are handled in core. Bard song modifiers handled in Core for MOD_"Song" / MOD_ALL_SONGS to subpowers for effects.
Sublimation, Aggressor, Elemental Barspells, Berserk, Dia, Dark Seal, Embrava, Last Resort all handled by subpowers, no more globals or checking equip in effects.

I didn't change the Merit sql values because I was not sure if someone had used them for anything else, figured if they were that value they had it for some logical reason.

New:
Soul Jump and Spirit Jump working - need correct animations in sql though.
Added all necessary modifiers for Pets and Fellows added will implement later.

Suggestions on how to change the foods? The Trial weapons came from the initial patch of Racsr. If they don't work or are unnecessary no prob I'll remove them, not that I made them.
Attachments
Compmikes r3327.patch
(12.23 MiB) Downloaded 193 times

compmike19

Post by compmike19 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:45 am

Updated r3341

New:
Arcane Crest
Divine Emblem
Dragon Breaker
Enmity Douse
Mana Wall
Manawell
Nether Void
Palisade - (Didn't get around to eliminates enmity loss)
Sabouteur
Seplucher
Spontaneity

Absorb power and duration in mods now.
Perfect counter bonus dmg factored in with a mod.
Block rate modifier added for reprisal and palisade.
Attachments
Compmikes r3341.patch
(12.02 MiB) Downloaded 204 times

compmike19

Post by compmike19 » Sat May 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Updated r3368

NPC List reorganized all with zone headers, spaced to show missing NPCs that need filled in.

New:
Abilities:
Futae
Issekigan
Hamanoha
Scarlet Delirium

Item Stuff:
Elemental Sachets - occasionally absorb magic implemented.
I did not see Shadow ring implemented anywhere so it is now. Shadow mantle is already in there.
Drachenblut Cape - occasionally absorb fire magic dmg.
Engulfer Cape and Nocturnus Mail - occasionally absorb magic dmg.
Nocturnus Helm - occasionally absorb physical dmg.
Archon Ring - occasionally annul sever magic dmg - 5% magic dmg over 50% of max HP.
Archon Cape - occasionally annul sever physical dmg - 5% magic dmg over 50% of max HP.
Himthige - occasionally prevents weakened status.
Borealis - occasionally deals severe WS damage 8% chance 50% more WS Dmg
Attachments
Compmikes r3368.patch
(12.96 MiB) Downloaded 213 times

compmike19

Post by compmike19 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:40 am

Updated r3373

New:

Item stuff:
All Virtue Weapons work with Virtue Stones equipped and removes them on use.
All Magnus Weapons work with Magnus Stones equipped and removes them on use.
Additional effects with wind fans, batteries, hydro pumps, etc now take away the item on additional effect.
All relic weapons now do their occasional hidden damage modifier.
Excalibur now does the additional slashing dmg based on HP.
Erebus's Lance additional effect vs Empty implemented.
Tyrfing additional effect dmg varies by MP implemented.
Tizona additional effect Convert Damage dealt to MP implemented.
Nagi - augments Mijin Gakure by granting a 100% HP Reraise effect - also changed Mijin Gakure to set HP to 1 and give you poison 1000 a tic to kill you and prevent the zombie bug.
Myochin Domaru and +1 gives the occasional boost to TP from damage taken.
Attachments
Compmikes r3373.patch
(13 MiB) Downloaded 222 times