All DNC Abilities

Popper

All DNC Abilities

Post by Popper » Tue May 07, 2013 12:12 pm

All the dancer Abilities tried and tested with the exception of "Wild Flourish" which kept proccing Reverse Flourish for some reason...

~Popper

Modified to include all LUAs instead of having them span across 2 posts...

any issues just say =)
Attachments
DNC Abilites V2.patch
(30.46 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
Last edited by Popper on Sat May 18, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Re: All DNC Abilities

Post by kjLotus » Tue May 07, 2013 12:16 pm

.patch includes everything?

or do i need the patch and the zip

Popper

Post by Popper » Tue May 07, 2013 12:33 pm

.patch includes everything =)

Just updated there was a slight issue with Desperate and Voilent Folourishes Fixed and working =)

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

i'll fill in some things i can see from just reading the .patch:

flourishes: the message returned for not having enough finishing moves isn't the right one, i'm 90% certain it's message 524

waltzes/sambas: just code style things here, "else \n if" should be "elseif", letting you drop an "end"

steps: i think the unable to use message is wrong here too, i think i just put JA2 as filler until implemented, is probably a message about lacking TP
duration on steps is incorrect, it should be 1 minute for daze 1, then add 30 seconds for every application after that (you can do this by getting the duration before deleting it, and then setting the duration of the new one with that)

finishing moves: i THINK finishing moves duration does not reset when you gain/lose them, but i'd have to double check it (if that's the case, easy enough to get the remaining time and set the buff when added to that time).

reverse flourish: you can probably safely grab the merit right now. the "value" column in the merits table multiplied by the merits level will be what the getMerit (or whatever it's called, i forget right now) returns.

all steps and flourishes: ehh, getting these to hit/miss like steal will probably be core stuff.. however, getting violent flourish to hit/miss should be done in the scripts. it likely is just calculated like a magical debuff with no associated skill (so check magic.lua, and debuff spells). it's a pretty high chance, despite what ffxiclopedia says. as /DNC i've never seen it physically hit and fail to stun

you'll probably want to add scripts for the buffs/debuffs as well (finishing moves will just be empty functions) so that the steps apply their debuffs. i'm fairly certain that they're not in yet

and maybe check for presto on steps

that's all, looks good so far :]

i'll be happy to answer any questions, here or on irc

note: this is pre your last fix, i'm too lazy to download it again

Popper

Post by Popper » Tue May 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Right, cheers lotus

Yea only thing i fixed here was that i have used C Style if statement Eg (if (blah blah) {} instead of then,end)

ill look over the Unable message later on and go about fixing them, this is kinda just here as a basic implementation to stop people bitching on about not being able to use them and such =)

Popper

Post by Popper » Sat May 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Uploaded V2 fixes

Added Correct Message for Flourishes
Corrected Coding in Steps and Waltz
Corrected Steps Messages
Added Merit Value too Reverse Flourish

as fir the other stuff, i havent quite figured out my way round the server yet to fix the rest =)

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Tue May 21, 2013 10:55 am

cool, i can get the rest of the stuff later when i'm done with other stuff

thanks