Mods

TeoTwawki
Developer

Mods

Post by TeoTwawki » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:12 am

There were a few mods using the same IDs. There was also a duplicate effect entry.

Scavenge merits were changed some time ago by SE. I left the old entry in and added a commented out one for the new version because other changes would need to go with that and I haven't included them here.

There appear to have been several ID's that went unused.
0x122 = 290, found neither used as the ID for any MOD.
Maybe someone intended something else to go there later and wanted to save the spot, maybe it was from people mixing decimal and hex entries, I dunno. Where I could not find an entry in either modifier.h or status.lua these now have commented out blanks to make them easy to spot. Since I have them commented out I can't possibly introduce any new problems this way even if I typo or somehow missed seeing one.

Patch deleted.
Last edited by TeoTwawki on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I run The Demiurge server.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
PLS USE [ code ] CODE TAGS [ /code ] WHEN POSTING CODE
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS

TeoTwawki
Developer

Re: Mods

Post by TeoTwawki » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:08 am

This patch is now useless because the ID's are now used by more things that have been added without the correcting of those mistakes. No offense intended but I'm not going to just keep updating it to account for new additions, sorry.
Hi, I run The Demiurge server.

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
PLS USE [ code ] CODE TAGS [ /code ] WHEN POSTING CODE
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS