[Re-uploaded] Updated item_mod.sql to include current items

babblebab

[Re-uploaded] Updated item_mod.sql to include current items

Post by babblebab » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Hopefully I created the patch file correctly this time.

I updated the items I had done previously to reflect the revisions made to the way the core handles gear haste. There may be errors, but the pieces I checked in game semed to reflect properly.
I also added tons of new items in addition to the updates to my previous ones; the following patch includes all 85-99 Empyrean weapons, Voidwatch Gear sets, Empyrean Armor +2 gear sets, tons of craftable gear, neo-nyzul, neo-salvage, etc.

I also included an updated gear_sets.lua patch.

If there are any problems, please report them and I will fix them as soon as I can!

I apologize for the delay between this post and my last.

*Edit:
[removed previous uploads, see post #2]
Last edited by babblebab on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

babblebab

Re: [Re-uploaded] Updated item_mod.sql to include current it

Post by babblebab » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 am

I updated the patch to fix rejected lines caused by the most recent svn updates. It should patch correctly now and add Empyrean +2, Neo-Nyzul and Neo-Salvage gear, etc.

It also fixes a few errors that I found in the last item_mods commit that appeared to be from copy and paste (Ochain giving refresh for example) as well as a few errors that were possibly conversion errors (Tantra Tathlum was giving AGI instead of VIT for example.)

**Edit:**
[REMOVED:Read below post one more time, apologize for all of the replies.]

babblebab

Post by babblebab » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Removed once more because of rejected junks from the last commit that removed a lot of items in item_mods.sql.

I just read Metalfiiish's post on not accepting contributions from the public until further notice due to recent mistakes, and noticed a huge chunk of item_mods were removed recently from the svn due to mistakes, so I am going to take this time to go through POLUtlis and add modifiers for every single item.

I'll post when done for people to download if they please until the devs start accepting patches once more.
I realize that it will be a huge post for the devs to test before committing when they start accepting public contributions once more, so if there is a specific way that one of the devs wants it done so it's easier for them to feel comfortable about it before committing, please let me know.

I'll more than likely be using a script to rip the info from POLUtilis and convert it to an SQL Table for items_basic, items_armor, and items_mods, as brought up by PrBlahBlahtson in my previous topic, so that I avoid any errors. I seem to have figured that out properly finally.
Last edited by babblebab on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:29 pm

babblebab wrote:Removed once more because of rejected junks from the last commit that removed a lot of items in item_mods.sql.

I just read Metalfiiish's post on not accepting contributions from the public until further notice due to recent mistakes, and noticed a huge chunk of item_mods were removed recently from the svn due to mistakes, so I am going to take this time to go through POLUtlis and add modifiers for every single item.

I'll post when done for people to download if they please until the devs start accepting patches once more.
I realize that it will be a huge post for the devs to test before committing when they start accepting pubic contributions once more, so if there is a specific way that one of the devs wants it done so it's easier for them to feel comfortable about it before committing, please let me know.

I'll more than likely be using a script to rip the info from POLUtilis and convert it to an SQL Table for items_basic, items_armor, and items_mods, as brought up by PrBlahBlahtson in my previous topic, so that I avoid any errors. I seem to have figured that out properly finally.
babblebab wrote:I realize that it will be a huge post for the devs to test before committing when they start accepting pubic contributions once more, so if there is a specific way that one of the devs wants it done so it's easier for them to feel comfortable about it before committing, please let me know.
babblebab wrote:when they start accepting pubic contributions once more
babblebab wrote:pubic contributions
i always accept those

ʘ‿ʘ

babblebab

Post by babblebab » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:43 pm

kjLotus wrote: i always accept those

ʘ‿ʘ

lol, okay.

I'll have a list up that is more complete and doesn't have any rejected values soon then.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:52 pm

babblebab wrote:
kjLotus wrote: i always accept those

ʘ‿ʘ

lol, okay.

I'll have a list up that is more complete and doesn't have any rejected values soon then.
that was a joke on "pubic" instead of "public", but still, test everything you can when you're done

SOMEBODY gets real mad when wrong item_mods slip in (though it's probably not such a big deal on 76+ stuff, as long as cassie earring 2.0 doesn't happen)

i say good work anyways!

babblebab

Post by babblebab » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:24 pm

kjLotus wrote:
that was a joke on "pubic" instead of "public", but still, test everything you can when you're done

SOMEBODY gets real mad when wrong item_mods slip in (though it's probably not such a big deal on 76+ stuff, as long as cassie earring 2.0 doesn't happen)

i say good work anyways!

lol, yay spell check... I didn't even notice that.

and yeah, I didn't do the last committed mods that included Cassie Earring and all that, and no offense intended to the person that did.
I'll test everything before hand for sure.