Priority on repairs - WS vs Job Abilities

kabitokaii

Re: Priority on repairs - WS vs Job Abilities

Post by kabitokaii » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:28 pm

codiddle wrote:Hey Whasf, I love the server, love what you're doing here. But I have been wondering about something and this seems like the best place to make this particular request. Would it be possible to make a goofy server, where characters just start out as ungodly beasts, and remove the classic one that nobody plays on? I mean, I could play on my own server, but it's not as fun without all of the people to enjoy the experience with. I probably won't play on it myself, but it seems that most of the population may enjoy something like that as opposed to a realistic server that nobody ever logs into. I would like to play DRG and be able to get my AF and AF2 purchased from an NPC in Rabao or something (like Worndown implemented on his older pXI-based server), and spam Camlann's Torment just to get my rocks off after a day at work. With school starting up, I won't have any time for it, although I thought it maybe a good escape for people that cry about the "nerfs", or otherwise "fixes". Thanks, keep on keepin on. I hope I can soon do more, I'm starting to get involved I just needed some time.

People looking for that... Can join the Manhattan project server^^ While we are a fun server we also work on core things to eventually contribute back to the project.