fellow Npc system

settokaiba

fellow Npc system

Post by settokaiba » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:28 pm

I would personllay like to see Fellow NPC system add to the server.
I just setup my on server and do alot of solo playing would like to see this system add for some addition fun.

Now before shutdown my suggestion because it wasn't add in Zilart expansion but COP, I know. However, it doesn't require any new content like TOAU or later abilities and spell. The AI would be same for a normal pet but I now there would probably some addition to core to allow addition pet. (In retail you could have pet as summoner and NPC out at the same time.)

Anyway It just suggestions and I don't expert to much from it. But I would like to know if anyone else thought of it? I can't be the only one to think about it.

Suragata

Re: fellow Npc system

Post by Suragata » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:04 am

In order for the fellow system to work properly they need to fix the wyvern issue with zoning.

settokaiba

Post by settokaiba » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Oh, I didn't know there was issue with Wyvern when zoning.

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:26 pm

There'a a lot of issues with pets & avatars.. The fellow system is way down on the roadmap right now.. sorry...
-- Whasf

settokaiba

Post by settokaiba » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:23 am

Question- now since Pet Zoning has be implemented, does that mean Fellow NPC system can be now researched?

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:19 am

It can be, but there are still more "important" things right now that I'd like to keep the developers focused on (see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... RNVE#gid=0 )

If you are looking to help out then by all means please go ahead and start looking into the Fellow system.
-- Whasf

altalus

Post by altalus » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:41 am

Just my 2 cents:

The monsters does not yet cast any spells so that might be better to fix 1st. That was the fellow will be able to do so ;)