Darkstar Classic Server Economy

For discussions on the public old-school server
sprinkle

Darkstar Classic Server Economy

Post by sprinkle » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 am

Classic server has a smaller population *( FOR NOW )*
but eventually i believe it will be packed once its a tad more fine tuned , until then we have the amazing ability to list anything you want on the auction house and it never expires
how?

well im not exactly sure of the details , i asked staff my first week and they never responded , so i cant tel if its a bug or if its on purpose , but basically just list a few items fast and DONT look at your sales status , when you look at that i think it checks what you have for sale

i have over a hundred things for sale , from starting weapons and armor to all the spells people usually vendor , 10 copies of bind 5 copies of blind 5 copies of sneak , paralyze etc , also , lots of food and drinks
i will be stocking most armor and weapons made with smithing and woodworking over the next couple weeks now that im 30 and can farm elementals its synth heaven ( wuwu )

so when you go out farming and come back with 3 bat wings 5 insect wings a rabbit hide , 2 sheepskins 5 fire crystals and a beetle shell , just list it all on the ah for cheap , and when synthers need those items they will pick them up

and that will help you to see a power bow +1 in a month when you are 30 : )

whasf
Site Admin

Re: Darkstar Classic Server Economy

Post by whasf » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:07 am

AH sale expiration isn't implemented yet
-- Whasf