Long Timers on zone

Summoner
hobbes2120

Long Timers on zone

Post by hobbes2120 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:10 am

Hello,

My summoner started having timers appear on zoning. This is the second character this has happened on. I believe I've narrowed it down to the cause which is using @capskill.

Up until using @capskill, the timers never showed up when zoning. After using it, the timers started showing us stating things like 2+ hours to half an hour for the following skills; assault, blood pact rage and the other one, and release.

Strange things about it are, i use a spirit so i don't ever use the blood pact skills, the timers assigned don't seem to have a pattern (meaning it would give the 2 hours to any of the listed skills, and half hour the rest), when i login and don't use a summon and zone, the timers do not appear, the moment i use a summon, the timers start showing up on zone.

The skills that i increased with @capskill were enfeeble, enhancement, elemental, healing and dark.

I wanted to see if lowering the skills back down would cure the problem but I am unsure how I would go about that. Is there a section in the database where I could manipulate the numbers?

seffy

Re: Long Timers on zone

Post by seffy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:02 am

This is what is current occurring to me, I suspect it may be the multiplier on skill advancement speeds somehow.
I haven't used the @capskill command, or any GM commands at all in fact, so it's more likely to do with an LUA setting we've changed that we have in common.

This is really important though, as it occurs on EVERY SINGLE CLASS!
White mage's benediction also gets turned over to a 6 hour recast timer, making it wildly impractical for use.

What LUA settings do you have in the map_darkstar.conf?

yorran

Re: Long Timers on zone

Post by yorran » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:46 am

Those timer issues have also been reported in the Bugs section.
It seems this has been addressed, and has been confirmed by a user. I'm udpating the game atm to test it myself.