Oct 8th Version Update NPC IDs

killeon

Oct 8th Version Update NPC IDs

Post by killeon » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi & thanks. This patch has new IDs for the below listed areas, some TextIDs that shifted, and some minor changes/adds like fixing the appearance data of south gustaberg maw/adding cs chocobo in theine.
Lufaise Meadows, Misareaux Coast, West Ronfaure, Valkurm Dunes, Jugner Forest, North Gustaberg, Konschtat Highlands, Pashhow Marshlands, Rolanberry Fields, Beaucedine Glacier, Xarcabard, Cape Teriggan, West Sarutabaruta, Tahrongi Canyon, Meriphataud Mountains, Sauromugue Champaign, Qufim, & Valley of Sorrows.

Yesterday's:
New NPC IDs for:
-East Ronfaure, La Theine Plateau, South Gustaberg, Eastern Altepa Desert, The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah, Western Altepa Desert, Behemoth's Dominion

I marked the zones that have already been updated or verified as not shifting IDs. These labels will be removed once the zones are complete.
Did some spelling corrections on some zone names, there were 2 Behemoth's Dominion listed and one of them was suppose to be Western Altepa.
La Theine requires the new ID for the rainbow to be added into the zone.lua which is also attached. (deleted extra spaces in there so it has tons of red)
Working on finishing up the Field Manual zones and outpost zones so that server.lua and conquest.lua can be updated as well.
Attachments
npc_list, globals, textid.patch
(415.84 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Last edited by killeon on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Re: Oct 8th Version Update NPC IDs

Post by kjLotus » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Thanks! (thank god I don't have to do all this myself)

I committed this, plus fixing the logging points IDs in West Ronfaure (should have been the only zone in there with HELM points)

killeon

Post by killeon » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Updated with a few more zones.

killeon

Post by killeon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Just deleted the patch after hearing there was a Nov 4th update. I'll update client and prance my way back to square 1 on these new IDs and text files.
--------------------------------------------------------

Didn't have much time today. Removed the notes about what zones were done, not all were sticking so it got confusing. Rechecked Ro'Maeve, the duplicate bridge points and inside Spring were showing as NPC. Not sure what's going on with the extra IDs that are not listed in POLUtils.

-npc_list = did Batallia Downs IDs
-npc_dummies = adjusted 2 IDs and sorted roster numerically
-conquest.lua = adjusted Valkurm and Zi'Tah outpost npc IDs

-added text and lua for 2 signposts in Valkurm and the other 2 in Konschtat
-TextIDs for the following areas: Attohwa Chasm, Bastok Markets, Bastok Mines, Batallia Downs, Cloister of Frost, Fei'Yin, Ghelsba Outpost, Giddeus, Gusgen Mines, Horlais Peak, Ifrit's Cauldron, Inner Horutoto Ruins, Jugner Forest, Kazham, King Ranperre's Tomb, Konschtat Highlands, Korroloka Tunnel, La Theine Plateau, Metalworks, Monastic Cavern, Phanauet Channel, Port Bastok, The Eldieme Necropolis, Valkurm Dunes, West Ronfaure, and Yughott Grotto.