Veridical Confluxes for Abyssea

Troak

Veridical Confluxes for Abyssea

Post by Troak » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:07 pm

The following scripts (and sql) should get all of the Veridical Confluxes in Abyssea more or less working.
The major flaw at the moment is that the teleportation costs are inaccurate, but can easily be changed in conflux.lua if real values are gotten from retail.
The confluxes take cruor in the form of a player variable "Cruor" (which cannot currently be obtained without editing the db or giving it to someone through a GM command).
I have created a couple settings in settings.lua related to the confluxes.
The first is FREE_CONFLUX which if set to true removes all costs associated with using the confluxes (and thus eliminating the need for cruor).
The second is ALL_CONFLUX which if set to true just activates all confluxes for every new character (so they don't need to go around and activate each one).
The edits to npc_list.sql are simply removing the suffixes from the Veridical Confluxes (so instead of one being Veridical_Conflux_01 and another being Veridical_Conflux_02, they are all named Veridical_Conflux). This allows for having only one copy of the script per Abyssea zone (as opposed to making several per zone (one for each conflux)).
Did a good amount of testing but always possible for there to be bugs in there.
Files are attached.
Files based on r3985.
Attachments
conflux.7z
(274.53 KiB) Downloaded 314 times

Troak

Re: Veridical Confluxes for Abyssea

Post by Troak » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Attached patch version of the three edited files (settings.lua, player.lua, and npc_list.sql).
The other files (conflux.lua and the various Veridical_Conflux.luas) are newly created and thus don't have patches.
Attachments
confluxpatches.7z
(4.33 KiB) Downloaded 306 times

whasf
Site Admin

Post by whasf » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:01 pm

I think you're going to modify this to use the db instead of charvars? I'll hold off on committing until you do that
-- Whasf

Troak

Post by Troak » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:35 am

Oh yeah forgot Lotus is gonna work on that (just gotta remind him unless he remembered).
I might restructure the files a little bit too.