What do these servers have to offer?

Any discussion not related to the other forum topics
altalus

Re: What do these servers have to offer?

Post by altalus » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Tarupron wrote:The wiki page is complete! Kinda, it's incomplete but the bulk of it is there. Let me know if I missed anything, for now I am off to bed.

Wiki Page: http://kile.dyndns.info:8765/index.php?title=What_Works
Great work ! This will also be a good place for possible contributors to check what is to be done and to concentrate on fixing them one by one :)

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:42 pm

hakusho wrote:That's why I'm wondering if anybody is currently looking into the DRG job at all or if it's too much of a hassle and very low on the priority list.
i have to finish SMN first, i was probably going to do DRG or THF (steal) after that
Tarupron wrote:Other things I can think of at this exact moment would be Avatars not having one of their BPs, or when used it doesn't actually go off.
should only be the case for astral flow/merit BPs

also i would double check on paladin, when i was playing some months ago most of their JA's didn't work (i don't have the time to double check myself)

iirc at least shield bash didn't work at all (no damage+wrong animation)

Tarupron

Post by Tarupron » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Added PLD bugs.

I know this isn't on the list yet but what about WSNMs? Is it possible to get Tachi: Kasha, Asuran Fists, etc?

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Tarupron wrote:Added PLD bugs.

I know this isn't on the list yet but what about WSNMs? Is it possible to get Tachi: Kasha, Asuran Fists, etc?
pretty sure you just get them as soon as you hit the skill level for them

i know the quests aren't implemented (since weapon latents wouldn't work yet) but i remember having them

i only got my drk to like 69 or some jazz on the darkstar server before school started (i should finish that some day..)

hakusho

Post by hakusho » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 am

kjLotus wrote:i have to finish SMN first, i was probably going to do DRG or THF (steal) after that
Sweet. I'm looking forward to being able to Jump around again. I wish I was able to help but without any knowledge in C++ or LUA whatsoever, I'm in no position to contribute. :/

Shuro

Post by Shuro » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 am

Hi,

Just wanna report about Bst !

Working nice on charm until lvl 20 (where i'm ^^)

I just found a little bug i'll report on bst section.

Have fun and thx for all the work on this nice server :D

Ryukishi

Post by Ryukishi » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Sorry if its wrong to bump and old post, but I was wondering if the listed stuff still isn't working. I tried checking the site, but it didn't load for me. (Prolly doesn't open on phones) it would suck to play without missions, but I'd like to help find any bugs or issues when I get my server running. :)

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Ryukishi wrote:Sorry if its wrong to bump and old post, but I was wondering if the listed stuff still isn't working. I tried checking the site, but it didn't load for me. (Prolly doesn't open on phones) it would suck to play without missions, but I'd like to help find any bugs or issues when I get my server running. :)
think it's pretty out of date, check https://wiki.dspt.info