not working anymore.
anyone else having these problems?

Thank you for any responses.

Thank you Team.

Flunklesnarkin

Re: Quest: Moghouse Exit

Post by Flunklesnarkin » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:28 pm

I can still use the mog house exit's

Idk if the quest still works though, I'll test it out soon.

biboy

Post by biboy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 pm

to be specific, hehehe does it allow you to choose where to exit?
After doing these quests, I still can't choose which zone to exit.
I think it used to work 2 days ago for Bastok, today it doesn't pop up so I can choose anymore.
Thank you for the response.

Flunklesnarkin

Post by Flunklesnarkin » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Yah, I can choose which zone to exit too and it works fine.

This is Revision 2013 on the darkstar classic test server.

Now it might be something with newly completing the quest, IDK, ill try it out on a new character soonish heh.

biboy

Post by biboy » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:20 am

ok, I see where it breaks it. first, I made a new char and did Growing Flowers: San d'Oria. I logged out and relog back in
and it still works. I shut down my private server and restart, then relog on that new char, it still works. The problem was
when I did the next quest, A Lady's Heart: Bastok. It shows in the completed quest. So I went in the mog house then wait a few sec, then exited. That moghouse exit option where to exit does not pop up anymore. I warp back to SanDoria and tried the same, went in the moghouse then exit, no moghouse exit menu. So I guess doing this quest in other nation will break the entire series for this quest. I hope this helps identify the problem. Thank you for testing it as well. Thank you Team.

Flunklesnarkin

Post by Flunklesnarkin » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:02 am

I've done the quest in all 3 starter nations and jeuno. It works in all of them for me, still.

The question still remains if its something that recently broke though, can always retry on a new character soon.

PrBlahBlahtson
Developer

Post by PrBlahBlahtson » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 am

I know this was noticed by the Dev Team at one point, but I don't know if it was ever addressed or investigated. Happened within the last month or so.

HFCS

Post by HFCS » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Mog House exits were broken for me two weeks ago.

Flunklesnarkin

Post by Flunklesnarkin » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:23 pm

I just find it weird that it still works for me, but seems broken for other people.

I haven't updated my client to the live patch server since I started playing here though (a few months)

It might be something to do with the updates they do?

keener31

Post by keener31 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Flunklesnarkin wrote:I just find it weird that it still works for me, but seems broken for other people.

I haven't updated my client to the live patch server since I started playing here though (a few months)

It might be something to do with the updates they do?
my char is about 2 weeks old (a little less) on the DStest server and ive only done the exit quest in jeuno. upon attempting to exit the mog house, the choice is not given.

from what people are saying in this thread, it appears to be a recent change and only affects those that have not done the quests yet (i.e. new characters) - yours likely still works because it was functional previous to whatever change broke it, and not having to do the quests again, you are not jeopardizing the functionality in any way.