Re: June 8th Update - Report bugs here

Post by bluekirby0 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:00 am

Did you recompile?

tagban

Post by tagban » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:28 am

Im having issues just getting logged in entirely. :(
-----------
Nevermind, figured out the Boot Loader again, so I'm just using that til Ashita is done.

tazm

Post by tazm » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:14 pm

yea recompiled just had to change 8 back 2 6 and it works fine

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:35 pm

tazm wrote:Anyone else still having problems checking mobs im on the latest revision 3682 or something like that but still giving me bad packet error I made sure 6 as changed to an 8
if your client is not updated to the update 2 days ago, /check will not work. update your client

MemoryThief

Post by MemoryThief » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:59 am

I'm having an issue where in windy trying to set a homepoint will return a message that says: "You do not have enough bayld!"

Nobody can set their homepoint in Windurst for some reason, but we can in other places, so I figure it's a bug due to the update...

On this whole /check thing, that works great, and the mobs are dying it seems...

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:37 am

MemoryThief wrote:I'm having an issue where in windy trying to set a homepoint will return a message that says: "You do not have enough bayld!"

Nobody can set their homepoint in Windurst for some reason, but we can in other places, so I figure it's a bug due to the update...

On this whole /check thing, that works great, and the mobs are dying it seems...
your homepoint still gets set (check your profile). it's just the message being sent to the client is the wrong one (because as usual, they fricken move around every update).

Jhunfoon

Post by Jhunfoon » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:57 am

Currently doing the "True Will" Ninja Af armor quest for NInja Chainmail. Kuftal Tunnel coffer is supposed to have "large trick box" in it. I've done all parts of quest, but when i opened the coffer, i just got the map to Kuftal Tunnel.

kjLotus
Special Guest

Post by kjLotus » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 am

Jhunfoon wrote:Currently doing the "True Will" Ninja Af armor quest for NInja Chainmail. Kuftal Tunnel coffer is supposed to have "large trick box" in it. I've done all parts of quest, but when i opened the coffer, i just got the map to Kuftal Tunnel.
very unlikely this has anything to do with the june 8th update

http://bugs.dspt.info/

shiraz

Post by shiraz » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:59 am

Hi,
trying to complete DNC job quest and can't activate Maw. when targeted it reads Field manual instead and after clicking on it, it doesn't activate the cutscene

killeon

Post by killeon » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:55 am

Hey shiraz, not sure if you've figured out the problem or not. I just did the whole quest to test and it works fine. Which maw did you try using? If I remember correctly, only 1 maw let's you into the past initially and then you unlock the others from within.