Delayedaru here

Any discussion not related to the other forum topics
delayedlaw

Delayedaru here

Post by delayedlaw » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Hey guys and gals! I got a new job and will be on the road pretty much full time. Driving a big ass truck and trailer. This will be for at least the next month, if not 6-8 weeks. Im hoping to find local work after my training, but that may take a while. Because of that I probably wont be on often, or at all during that time. I need to get a new copy of ffxi on my laptop because the one on my desktop wouldnt copy with out new registration code. Ballz to that. Maybe Ill call up SE and see what they can do about allowing me another download or something. At any rate the past 5 or so months playing on this server have been great. Killer project, great developers, awesome adventures with some kick ass buddies. Ill be keeping up on things via the forum, and will try to get online at some point to kill some monsters. Thanks for all the help and entertainment. Catch ya on the flip side.

D

project2501

Re: Delayedaru here

Post by project2501 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 am

Goodluck bro!

delayedlaw

Re: Delayedaru here

Post by delayedlaw » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Im downloading the update on my hotels spotty internet connection, sometimes 150kbs sometimes 10kbs. Im going to head to happy hour down the street and when I get back the update should be finished. I hope. If it works you will see me tonight, if not.... Back to the drawing board I guess.

D