Kujata Reborn -75CAP 09' Era

Djarum

Kujata Reborn -75CAP 09' Era

Post by Djarum » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:12 am

Kujata Reborn
2009 Era Server

At Kujata Reborn we are working to modifying our server to be as close to the 09’ retail environment as possible, We are focused on creating a community driven server however our server is using a auction house bot (FFXI AH Broker). We do have plans to phase the AH bot out as our community population grows and is able to support itself, we also have decided to allow dual boxing for the time being to compensate for low population but it too will be phased out.

All new players will start as they would in a retail server with 10 Gil and 6 main jobs to choose from, players will also have the option to join the Kujata Reborn Server Linkshell.

Our server has standard EXP rates, Crafting rates and Gil rates, The only modifications that have been made to Game play, Jobs, Zones, Mog House, Gear, Items, Loot tables, Mob spawns, Mob levels, Teleports, Outpost warps, Mounts, EXP rings, Conquest, Missions, Quest or Story lines are to create a more accurate 2009 game environment.

Our servers level cap is 75 and there will be no expansion content active outside of the servers era.

For more information about Kujata Reborn, ongoing server development and upcoming server events please visit our Website or join our Discord!

Server IP: kujatareborn.com (U.S Server)[CST]

See Who's Online

Join our IRC channel

Follow Us On Twitter
Last edited by Djarum on Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:13 am, edited 56 times in total.
I know very little about a lot, and a lot about very little.
Djarum

Run_Away

Re: Kujata Reborn: Servers Up!.. Maybe! Needs Testing

Post by Run_Away » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:54 am

Tell us about your server, what makes it unique? What are your server settings (exp rate, craft rate, AH stocked?, etc).

sointu

Re: Kujata Reborn-Setup: Servers Up! Suggestions? Questions?

Post by sointu » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:48 pm

failed to connect server. is it up?

Djarum

Post by Djarum » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:54 pm

I beleive it was the firewall, please keep trying Im working on it now. Thank you very much for the post!
I know very little about a lot, and a lot about very little.
Djarum

Djarum

Post by Djarum » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:15 pm

I believe everything is in order now, thank you again for your help!