- Posts: 520
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:50 pm
Most servers either try to lock the game to a particular point in FFXI's history, or have to use customization to fill in the gaps where things do not yet exist in Darkstar. Demiurge isn't going either route: 75 cap now, and can rise later when there is enough Darkstar content for it to make sense doing so. Starting with only original+Zilart+CoP, but we'll add ToAU and WotG later.
Server address (both game and website):
Major settings and config options changed from defaults*:
- Double base EXP from monster kills with additional Bonus for EXP chains
- Gobbiebag/Mog Safe/etc 80 slots. All Wardrobes enabled.
- exp_loss_level: 20
- speed_mod: +40
- sj_mp_divisor: 1.5
- Battle_cap_tweak: 5
- healing_tick_delay: 5
- START_GIL = 1000
- ALL_MAPS = 1
- UNLOCK_OUTPOST_WARPS = 2
- EXPLORER_MOOGLE_LEVELCAP = 1
- Augmented starting rings
- subjob to mainjob ratio of 2/3 instead of 1/2 (on all entity types: mobs players and pets too)
*Settings subject to change after player feedback.
- Subjob quest starts auto completed.
- Job quests must be done.
- Maat's level cap quests must be done.
- Battle EXP and especially chain EXP is buffed.. ..Book EXP is NOT. Chain like the good old days, or die trying!
- Currently hosted on a Virtual machine generously provided by Whasf, on the same hardware the Official DarkStar Classic Server lives on.
I don't check this thread that often, so you are encouraged to use the discord for questions.
Hi, I run The Demiurge server
Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT BUGS
Code: Select all
PLS USE [code]CODE TAGS[/code] WHEN POSTING CODE