- Avatar perp cost is not correctly aligned for Lv75. Instead it uses Seeker values.
- Avatar defense for elemental pacts is extremely broke and uses the normal elemental mob defense.
- Avatar ability 'Water II' (Leviathan) does way more damage than it should be doing.
- Avatars targeted for AoE abilities do not properly hit all over avatars in the same alliance.
- Avatars that are killed during a TP move etc. do not properly show their name when dying.
- Avatars that use abilities sometimes do not properly show their name in the result of the action.
- SMN auto-refresh appears to be broken and is giving players too much MP per-tick. (Depends on sub-job, needs more info. Auto-refresh is stacking from job traits that shouldn't.)
- Avatars cause monsters to go unclaimed at random.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Here is a small list of bugs known for SMN from testing and user experience: