Download: http://www.ffevo.net/topic/3380-ashita- ... a-updater/
The alpha updater allows you to automatically get the latest files without having to visit FFEvo for the info.
That being said, you just need to simply drop the updater and the included DLL into the same folder you have Ashita v2 installed, then run it. It will update the files to the latest versions.
You will need to manually run this file (for now) to obtain the latest files. So please keep checking for new updates!
Ashita v2 Updates
- Fixed: Fixed inclusion loops with addon libraries.
- Changed: Rewrote the plugin manager entirely to adjust for several lockups.
- Fixed: Fixed issue when two or more plugins were loaded, Ashita would freeze.
- Added: Some more detailed output from the plugin manager for loading and unloading plugins.
- Fixed: Issue with chat manager pointer.
- Fixed: Issue with log message pointer.
- Fixed: Issue where plugins that altered new chat lines would not effect the result.
- Fixed: Issue with dir_exists always returning true.
- Fixed: Issue where command parser could crash the game with no command.
- Added: Recast addon.
Recast has been converted to an addon, and now has colorizing based on the time left of the recast.
When a timer reaches under 20 seconds, it will now turn yellow.
When a timer reaches under 5 seconds, it will now turn green.