- Adds and reorders dialog for Illumida (Upper Jeuno, G-8). Repairs some old dialog to account for player denying quests.
- Adds and reorders dialog for Kurou-Morou (Lower Jeuno).
- Adds and reorders dialog for Chululu (Lower Jeuno).
- Adds qm2.lua in The Boyahda Tree, which spawns Agas under the following conditions:
- -between 19:00 and 4:00
- -moon phase not New Moon
- -"Searching for the Right Words" accepted
- -Agas not killed during the course of the quest.
- Adds quest dialog for The Boyahda Tree in TextIDs for zone.
- Adds Agas to mob_spawn_points.sql
- Modifies luautils.h and luautils.cpp to add IsMoonNew(), a helper to mirror the recently added IsMoonFull() [r3128].
Tested with a couple run-throughs. Make sure "Rubbish Day", "Never To Return", "Collect Tarot Cards", "Your Crystal Ball" are completed in your test character's log, as I did not touch those. Modified "A Candlelight Vigil" a bit for change in dialog options when player denies quest. I notice that a lot of scripted quests don't take this into account, and simply have the player repeat the cutscenes. Jeuno Fame 7 required for runthrough.
Thanks so much to everyone in the IRC channel who answered all of my many questions, which were frequent and at times abjectly moronic.
Edited to add: (for whoever is reviewing the code). SpawnMob in qm2.lua didn't work when I added the third argument for respawn time. This patch has only two arguments; the correct respawn time should be 16 minutes.